Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hislove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hislove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved. – george sand,

• 32 Followers
  • 47 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Susmitha Kannan

Quoted #SunSet #herlove #hislove Love #Coupleloves

read more
Express your love in an unforgettable way with a personalized pillow made just for her. Go with the above design or browse our entire assortment.

©Susmitha Kannan Quoted
#SunSet #HerLove #HisLove #Love #Coupleloves

Karthu

His love #hislove #Love #Relationship

read more
mute video

Aady

Have you ever felt like you're going a little crazy? Just a bit because you can't stop looking at your phone for the ninth time in a row? Waiting. Expecting. A new message to arrive at any time. Why? Because love is weird, but that's why love is blind. #herlove #hislove #drunkenlove #savinggrace #crazyasme

read more
  Crazy love...

//caption// Have you ever felt like you're going a little crazy? 
Just a bit because you can't stop looking at your phone for the ninth time in a row? 
Waiting. 
Expecting. 
A new message to arrive at any time. 
Why? 
Because love is weird, 
but that's why love is blind.

Monika Monu

She was a labyrinth
Which
He wanted to solve

She was a mystery
Which
He seemed to love

She was a different story
Which
He wanted to know #her #mystery #hislove
#yopowrimo #yqbaba

Sweety PIe💚

No one ask me,How do you endure this while you love him so much?
By believing that one day everything will end.
The air he breathes became ruin to my hopes and extinguishes my fire.
I take shalter in my dream coming together with him any ways... #516 #dreamscometrue #hislove #soulmates T

Sweety PIe💚

Butterflies in the stomach?
I don’t feel them because 
when you kiss me,
I feel the whole 
zoo in my body...⚜ #hiral #butterflylove #bodylove #hislove #kiss #feelings    #herloveforhim   #70... T

Sweety PIe💚

Jab bhi Unse milte hai , Ek nayi kahani ban jati hai...

Unke Paas Rahne Ki Aur Ek Vajah 
Mil jati hai.....❣ #hiral #vajah #kahani  #love #hislove #feelings #intezar  #59

Sweety PIe💚

Aakhir unhe bhi kehna pada.....

"teri aankhen bohot batein karti hai" ! #lovestory #yqlove #eyes #talks #hislove #herfeelings #hiral #58

Sweety PIe💚

Definition of Love _ Hiral N. love #quoteoftheday #Legitimate #feelings #Onion #hislove #Hiral 55 7

read more
'Definition Of Love'
❣ LOVE… 
… is a creation ignited by fatality.
… is offered.Respect is earned.
… is like a storm.It comes unexpectedly and blows you away.
…is like an onion.You need to remove a few layers, and cry a little, to get to the tasty part.
… is like sand.Two hands united can keep it forever.Slightly separate them and it slowly slips away till nothing remains.
...is not about changing other persons behaviour.Love is about other persons changing their behaviour because they love you.
...Kills and resuscitates.But rarely through the same person.When it’s the case we generally call them “the One”.
…is made of respect, honesty and care.If one of these ingredients is missing, you will always have a flat cake.
… sparks suddenly.Dies slowly.
… is a part of dream and a part of imagination....⚜

Definition of Love _ Hiral N.

#love #quoteoftheday #legitimate #feelings  #onion #hislove #hiral  #55   7

Sweety PIe💚

Feeling of love _ Hiral N. love #feelings #EXPLORE #inside #lovequote #hislove #Hiral 54 6

read more
❣ Feeling of Love
Your kiss on my lips,
Your body near mine,
The stroke of your touch,
That feeling inside.
I wouldn't want to
Rush us now
As love we explore
But there's a growing love inside
That we just can't ignore
All the wonderful moments spent together
We could keep holding on forever...⚜ Feeling of love _ Hiral N.

#love #feelings #explore #inside  #lovequote #hislove      #hiral #54   6
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification