tags

Best recognize Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best recognize Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 16 Followers
  • 89 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Don't quest a Person , who will give only HAPPINESS! Search a guy who will give you Pains_Hurts, After that you can able to heal without anyone! Be thankful to them , who has given chance to recognize YOURSELF!"

Don't quest  a Person , who will give only HAPPINESS!
Search a guy who will give you Pains_Hurts,
After that you can able to heal without anyone!
Be thankful to them , who has given chance to recognize YOURSELF!

😊😊

#search
#Person
#Guy
#quest
#Pain

63 Love

"We want Freedom"

We want Freedom

#LalBahadurShastri #Need #Freedom #inner #demons
Once unity gets merged into vice acuity, the mind blends with impurity. We have awakened the demons within us!

The demon that is shown under the feet of Maa Durga, pertain within us & the power is within us to destroy!🧘
💓
¶°™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•:•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™°¶
#wakemeuplike #payattention✨#consciousness🌬️🧚
#yqspecial #arrivalofsadness #lifemessage #recognize

20 Love

#colorsoflife #truelove #Feel #Vibration #Heart 💓

Now, Hopefully it cleared up all the confusion! 💞🌎💞

You can't feel any Irresolute vibration of natural love.💓

Love with all your heart, don't change anything what you feel in your heart, no interruption of your love makes✨ any difference. If you feel fear in your heart once, be 😍 approved with a different sign, stay apart this is the right indication. Picking with both hands in fear and courage can grub all the senses to make one nonsense! 💓🔥👀

21 Love

"Desire"

Desire

#desire
A true lover can shoot his partner's heart straight to the core of the heart! 💘

A broken heart, neither a writer nor a warrior, until they are able to change their mindset to become a superior, what to learn from them those who even unable to recognize their partner's character! 💓

This is an opportunity to use the characteristics of my soul, ever since people have been adopted to wear masks, it is a privilege for me to be able to use my soul feature to identify the reality behind the

33 Love
1 Share

"Read nothing that confronts a contradiction, the best armor we make ourselves with our introduction!"

Read nothing that confronts a contradiction, the best armor we make ourselves with our introduction!

#Trouble
I read my acquaintance, so that I never faced a little bit conflict, no longer affliction. My interest in spirituality!
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#tellyousomething #recognize #acceptance #own 👪 #Acquaintance #circle #people #sumtotal 🧘🕉️💞🧚🙏❣️🌈🎶

63 Love