tags

Best recognize Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best recognize Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 16 Followers
  • 91 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

5 Life Lessons To Learn From "The Alchemist"​✨👇

​Reading is a skill that can help us dive into the minds of the greatest philosophers, historians, and generation leaders of all time. Paulo Coelho is one of those writers, and The Alchemist is a perfect example of one of these great books that comes along and leaves a huge wake in its trail.​

​This article will demonstrate a few of the key lessons and takeaways that this book has to offer, but as for any situation, there is always more to lea

76 Love

""

"Don't quest a Person , who will give only HAPPINESS! Search a guy who will give you Pains_Hurts, After that you can able to heal without anyone! Be thankful to them , who has given chance to recognize YOURSELF!"

Don't quest  a Person , who will give only HAPPINESS!
Search a guy who will give you Pains_Hurts,
After that you can able to heal without anyone!
Be thankful to them , who has given chance to recognize YOURSELF!

😊😊

#search
#Person
#Guy
#quest
#Pain

68 Love

""

"Read nothing that confronts a contradiction, the best armor we make ourselves with our introduction!"

Read nothing that confronts a contradiction, the best armor we make ourselves with our introduction!

#Trouble
I read my acquaintance, so that I never faced a little bit conflict, no longer affliction. My interest in spirituality!
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#tellyousomething #recognize #acceptance #own 👪 #Acquaintance #circle #people #sumtotal 🧘🕉️💞🧚🙏❣️🌈🎶

63 Love

Unfortunately, many people think that the uncomfortable feelings of wating something they do not expect to experience is what the feeling of desire is: They no longer recognize the feeling of pure desire as that fresh, eager feeling of expectancy that they knew when the were younger.

The feeling of pure desire is always delicious, as it represents the vibrations that are stretched out before you into your unseen future, preparing the way for the law of attraction to match things up on your beha

50 Love

Finding solutions...
#Problem #Solution #Nojoto #recognize #insoniaterra #principle

38 Love
1 Share