Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best theend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best theend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i shall but love thee better after death, cute i love thee, i love thee poem, i love thee meaning, how i love thee,

• 130 Followers
  • 146 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Lakshmi Menon

Goodbyes...#theend #astoryfromthepast #Love

read more
mute video

Deepali dp

mute video

Suraj Singh

mute video

Life Writer

Life #Death #End #theend Love #existence

read more
mute video

Ananta Dasgupta

You are the only beginning. 
Have to come to you in the end. 
Rest is just the journey, 
where I have to reach you.

©Ananta Dasgupta #pinterest #anantadasgupta #harharmahadev #mahadev #shiva #journey #thebeginning #theend

Ananta Dasgupta

সবাই সবসময় সাথে থাকে না, 
প্রত্যেক রাস্তা নিজের একটা মোড় আনে। 
কেউ নিজের হয়েও আপন হতে পারে না, 
কেউ যেন পর হয়েও অনেক কিছু জানে। 
সবকিছু কিন্তু কিছুক্ষণের জন্য, জলের লেখার মত, 
সবাই খেলে যাচ্ছে নিজের পাত্রের মত। 
এই ভীড়ের মধ্যে, সবাই নিজের পথ বেছে নিয়েছে, 
তার সাথে একটা স্বার্থ নিজের সংগে জুড়ে দিয়েছে। 
যেখানে এত পথ, এত মতলব, এত চেহারা, 
সেখানে এক জন চিরস্থায়ী, প্রত্যেক রাস্তা তারই গড়া। 
সে বিশ্বাসের অস্তিত্ব, এইটাই তার পাত্র, 
সে ঠিক আসে, এইটাই একমাত্র সত্য। 
যেখানে আপন-পরের কোন ভেদাভেদ নেই, 
যে মনের ভরসা, শান্তির ছায়াও সেই।

©Ananta Dasgupta #shiva #thebeginning #theend #theonlysaviour #anantadasgupta #bengalipoem #bengaliquote #bengalipoet #bengalipoetry

Shatakshi Pandey

mute video

Monisha Biswas

Instead of a beginning here's an ending for your collab. #theend #yqmuse #Muses #suffixcollab #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
Virus's devastation is proving that we are near to the end of the earth.
And we are the victims of this end. Instead of a beginning here's an ending for your collab. 

#theend #yqmuse #muses #suffixcollab #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #yostowrimo #theend #chitstory 'Hey chits, shall we try some matrimonial sites?' That was girija my sis-in-law who had recently married my brother, asking me every other day. I was into my forties and had made peace with my single status. 'Well, why not have some fun?' I questioned myself and we started logging onto every matrimonial site that seemed perfectly okay. I was a bank officer and my preferences included a good education with a well paid job. Relationship status w

read more
THE END #yqbaba #shortstory #yostowrimo #theend #chitstory 

'Hey chits, shall we try some matrimonial sites?' That was girija my sis-in-law who had recently married my brother, asking me every other day. I was into my forties and had made peace with my single status. 'Well, why not have some fun?' I questioned myself and we started logging onto every matrimonial site that seemed perfectly okay. I was a bank officer and my preferences included a good education with a well paid job. Relationship status w

Aady

"One last dance?" "One last dance." He said with a sigh He took hold of her hand and pulled her close. They danced to the dull thump of the rain hitting the roof. It would be their last... She broke down into tears, "does it really have to end?" #StoryTeller #ShortStory #theend #thejourney #savinggrace #theselflesslove

read more
The last summer love...

//caption// "One last dance?"

"One last dance." He said with a sigh
He took hold of her hand and pulled her close.

They danced to the dull thump of the rain hitting the roof. It would be their last...

She broke down into tears, "does it really have to end?"
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification