tags

Best rule Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best rule Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3 quote rule, christmas 5 gift rule, 5 christmas gift rule.

• 88 Followers
  • 267 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"ups and downs are the rule of life time does not stay the same he keeps changinging ..... so we need change accept that everything "

ups and downs are the rule of life time does not stay the same
he keeps changinging .....
so we need change accept that everything

#rule.. utaar chadhaav zindagee ka niyam hai..theek hai☜☆☞vah hmesha badalataa rahataaa hai...☝👌👍
🙏

84 Love

JUTH VS SACH #rule #Poetry#Hindi @sapna jain ( dream) @Soumya Jain @Supriya Pandey @Ritu @Dipmala Singh

35 Love
1 Share

"मुझे किसी के साथ Compare मत करना क्योंकि मुझे किसी के जैसा बनने में कोई Interest नहीं। 😏 हम जैसे भी हैं बहुत अच्छे हैं। 😎"

मुझे किसी के साथ Compare मत करना
क्योंकि मुझे किसी के जैसा बनने में
कोई Interest नहीं। 😏
हम जैसे भी हैं बहुत अच्छे हैं। 😎

That's my #Style #Attitude खुद को कभी किसी के साथ #compare मत करना ।
#nojoto #nojotohindi #Quotes #Quote #Shayari #Shayarioftheday #poem #awesome #Life #ownshayari #Love #Like #rule #ownrule #Inspiration #motivate #Motivation #Believe #satamanyu #Creat #Pyar

74 Love
3 Share

"I spent my life thinking AFTER BIRTH YOUR LIFE IS BOOK OF JUST FEW BLANK PAGES OF A CHAPTER DENPENDS ON YOU HOW YOU WILL FILL THOSE BLACK PAGES WITH YOUR #RULE AND RAGULATIONS# BCOZ HUMANS ARE THOSE GEL PENS WHO ALWAYS WANTS TO DESTROY YOUR BOOK OF CHAPTER"

I spent my life thinking AFTER BIRTH 
YOUR  LIFE IS BOOK OF JUST FEW BLANK PAGES OF A CHAPTER
DENPENDS ON YOU HOW  YOU WILL FILL THOSE BLACK PAGES WITH YOUR #RULE AND RAGULATIONS# 
BCOZ HUMANS ARE THOSE GEL PENS WHO ALWAYS WANTS TO DESTROY YOUR BOOK OF CHAPTER

#Gn

14 Love

#cry 😢 🌬️
Most of us believe that we theorize every rule to follow them in exchange of good culture, but we resort to 🤔 the nature that is built into the rule, and the process of reorganization being fractured, As well as identity remains irreversible. Who is responsible, any expect?
============================================
®©⚖🧤✨⚖🧤⚖🧤✨⚖🧤⚖🧤✨⚖🧤⚖🧤✨⚖🧤©®
#zerocorrelation #followers #Reader #randomly #like✨ #without #understanding #Drenched 😃🧚🆑🕉️✨🧘💓🌬️

27 Love