Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tomom Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tomom Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

"An ah" writes

Dear Mom ,
You surely is a perfect soul i ever met. If perfection had a right synonym then it must be pointing his hand on you ! You mend me and bring the best blend out of me. I still wonder how am i that blessed to have someone like you in my life...Your presence with your essence makes everything around me right. Are you for real? What maps can't find ; You find it for me ! And you make me fall in love with your handmade food everyday...Was your love that uncanny?? You showered it around us like a magic and we were just enjoying the blossom thinking life happened? You need to know for me 'you are a pretty pure bliss'.Though i don't tell this to you everytime i see you as my idol.But you deserve much respect not by words but by heart.

I love You mom !
'Always been and will forever be yours" 
-Yours Secretly admiring Child ❤ #mommy #mom #love #iloveyou #love #family #happiness #letter #tomom #mine #forever #happy #soul

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification