tags

Best gun Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best gun Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bhagwan ke 6 gun.

• 41 Followers
  • 198 Stories

Related Stories

• Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"A Twisted Love Story (Part 1)"

A Twisted Love Story
(Part 1)

Natasha Kapoor was flying back home. Home! How she missed home and her parents. It had been almost a month since she saw them. She was an only child of her parents and at the age of 24,they were still very protective of her. She remembered how hard it had been to persuade her parents to let her come to Pakistan. She was one of the doctors working with Medecins Sans Frontieres. MSF helped people worldwide where the need was greatest,delivering emergency medical aid to people affected by conflict

258 Love
7 Share

""

"Happy Janmashtami Ap bhgwan shri krishn ki kun sa gun apnaana chahenge......? Unka niswarth bhaw se prem krne waala gun mai apnaana chahungi jisme prem toh ho lkn prem me bhay dwesh ershaya nrjgi nfrt chhal kpat ka koi bhaw na ho prem ke prti purn smarpan ar tyaag ho."

Happy Janmashtami Ap bhgwan shri krishn ki kun sa gun apnaana chahenge......?

Unka niswarth bhaw se prem krne waala gun mai apnaana chahungi jisme prem toh ho 
lkn prem me bhay dwesh 
ershaya nrjgi nfrt chhal
 kpat ka koi bhaw 
na ho prem ke prti 
purn smarpan ar 
tyaag ho.

#janmashtami

179 Love
6 Share

""

"How would the new Joker movie be if it was done by Christopher Nolan in place of Todd Phillips? This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app asking questions and getting answers Read the answer below #NojotoQuote"

How would the new Joker movie be if it was done by Christopher Nolan in place of Todd Phillips?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below

#NojotoQuote

Very good question :D

Let's get into then.

I am becoming Christopher Nolan :D

New movie will be named- “JOKER : AFTER THE DARK KNIGHT”

50 Love

"🎰 😘 😂 Figure trigger."

🎰 😘 😂 Figure trigger.

#gun #Life #Meme #Social #trend #nojotohindi #nojotoenglish #nojotomusic #Love

43 Love

""

"mere lafzo ko tum kuch aise apna banalo, main likhu Tumhare liye aur tum mere lafzo ko apni aawaz se saza do, mere lafzo ko dekh kar ab thoda muskura do, Padh to rat liya hi tha ab apni aawaz me thoda gun guna do, tumhari hasti aawaz me jab mere shabd ghumenge, aisa lagega sun kar jaise phoolo par bhavre se gunjenge, aaj aawaz ko apni, meri aawaz bana do kuch lafz mere aaj gun guna do. "

mere lafzo ko tum kuch aise apna banalo,
main likhu Tumhare liye aur tum mere lafzo ko apni aawaz se saza do,
mere lafzo ko dekh kar ab thoda muskura do, Padh to rat liya hi tha ab apni aawaz me thoda gun guna do,
tumhari hasti aawaz me jab mere shabd ghumenge,
aisa lagega sun kar jaise phoolo par bhavre se gunjenge,
aaj aawaz ko apni, meri aawaz bana do kuch lafz mere aaj gun guna do.

#Nojoto #kvishala #Love #Poetry #Life
mere shabdo ko tum apna banalo...

40 Love