Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best unemployed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best unemployed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unemployed meaning in hindi, unemployed people in india, unemployed meaning in marathi, unemployed quotes, unemployed meaning,

• 16 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

R.S.Meghwal

mute video

গল্পকথা

🕸️trapped inside the net of the society who chooses the leader ..and my owner ( my gurdian ) is hypnotized by their laws . And now I became the insect to feed their expectations . #Webbed #trapped #unemployed #yourquotebengali #bengaliquotes #BengaliPoem society #yqdada

read more
          বেকারত্ব 
     🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️

আমি যে মেঝের উপর দাড়িয়ে আছি ;
            সেটা তো আমার হাটার রাস্তা নয় । 
              অগুন্তি বই তাক সাজানো আছে ,
            দোকানদার তো আমার পয়সা নেয়নি !
                তবে কেনো দাড়িয়ে রইলাম ঠায় ,
            যেখানে , আমার নামের , কিছুই আমার নয় ।
             আমি আসলে পছন্দের মাটির পুতুল ,
                বাড়ির কর্তার পরিশ্রমের কেনা 
              বুঝলাম ভাই ,
          আমার নয় , অ্যাকাউন্ট টাও নয় 
           " দুপায়ের হাঁটু কাপছে বুঝি .?" 
             আমি বললাম 
             না না , আমি তো নিজেই ,
              হামাগুড়ির পথটা খুঁজি ।
               🕸️trapped inside the net of the society who chooses the leader ..and my owner ( my gurdian ) is hypnotized by their laws . And now I became the insect to feed their expectations . 

#webbed #trapped #unemployed #yourquotebengali #bengaliquotes #bengalipoem #society #yqdada

Shweta Gupta

If computers stopped working 
tomorrow then I will be 
unemployed! #nomorecomputer  #yqbaba #unemployed #quoteliners

Phanindra Ganesh

The craziest words for the
Unemployed are
"I am in OFFICE" #dream #craziest #crazy #unemployed #vip #office #iam #words #yqbaba

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

When I kicked my bike like as foot ball. My was started without destination where I am going. Because last night  I have small fight with mom about my resignation. I ride via streets and roads .where ever i hear the noise of people to make money for their regular life. When I entered in highway out of town there is so calm and hot because highway was not crowded with people. A gang of youth came to me they robbered all my money and jewel they also do it for money after that I went to my friend's coffee shop there is a new face in counter it may be  his partner i told my friend's name after sipped coffee because I have no money he scold me badly. After all these happenings i back to home and i apologize to my mom then only i know the value of money and job . I pleased to my officer and i got my job again. Now i do my job with enjoyment... #filmwriter2 #unemployed #gurumoorthychandrasekar #money

alfaz_dilon_ke_

mute video

gaTTubaba

मैं बेरोजगार #berojgar #maharashtra #berojgari #India #Fun #jobless #Job #unemployed #Comedy #Student

read more
mute video

gaTTubaba

mute video

subhdeep1987

Ha, ha, ha. First of all, whoever asked this question either Pakistani or foreigner who had no idea about India or just some clueless Indian or leftist Indian :D There has been a number of issues about Kashmir here so I don't want to go into the details. Here's the Kashmir problem- Pakistan wants it for various reasons, political Kashmiri Muslim leaders wants Kashmir to be another independent Islamic State which is why they managed to do an ethnic cleansing by deleting Kashmiri pandits (original Kashmiris) from Kashmir and forced convertion through rape and torture from the times of British Raj to make Muslims majority in Kashmir which they weren't earlier. #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 Ha, ha, ha.

First of all, whoever asked this question either Pakistani or foreigner who had no idea about India or just some clueless Indian or leftist Indian :D

There has been a number of issues about Kashmir here so I don't want to go into the details.

Here's the Kashmir problem- Pakistan wants it for various reasons, political Kashmiri Muslim leaders wants Kashmir to be another independent Islamic State which is why they managed to do an ethnic cleansing by deleting Kashmiri pandits (original Kashmiris) from Kashmir and forced convertion through rape and torture from the times of British Raj to make Muslims majority in Kashmir which they weren't earlier.

subhdeep1987

Ha, ha, ha. First of all, whoever asked this question either Pakistani or foreigner who had no idea about India or just some clueless Indian or leftist Indian :D There has been a number of issues about Kashmir here so I don't want to go into the details. Here's the Kashmir problem- Pakistan wants it for various reasons, political Kashmiri Muslim leaders wants Kashmir to be another independent Islamic State which is why they managed to do an ethnic cleansing by deleting Kashmiri pandits (origi #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 Ha, ha, ha.

First of all, whoever asked this question either Pakistani or foreigner who had no idea about India or just some clueless Indian or leftist Indian :D

There has been a number of issues about Kashmir here so I don't want to go into the details.

Here's the Kashmir problem- Pakistan wants it for various reasons, political Kashmiri Muslim leaders wants Kashmir to be another independent Islamic State which is why they managed to do an ethnic cleansing by deleting Kashmiri pandits (origi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification