Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Funding Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Funding Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about funding for startups in india, funding meaning in hindi, rhul fees and funding, funding agencies for research, funding for startups,

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Property Ki Baat

A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business. Logon www.propertybecho.co.in #PropertyBecho #Marketing #Entrepreneurship #businessowner #entrepreneurs #Startups funding #StartUp #Funding

read more
     A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.

Logon www.propertybecho.co.in

#propertybecho #marketing #entrepreneurship #businessowner #entrepreneurs #startups #funding #startup

D. Chowdhury

Last one 😅 #YoSimWriMo #endwaslike #yqbaba funding #dependent #Funding

read more
Our end was like
end of a funding.
At first, I was helpless;
then it made me self-reliant.  Last one 😅

#yosimwrimo #endwaslike #yqbaba #funding #dependent

Harsh

Types Of Friendzones. 😅 #Entrepreneur funding #Funding

read more
Going through the days
when both investors
and dates treat me 
the same way.

They love to hang out 
with me as long as
I don't ask them 
to commit. Types Of Friendzones. 😅 #entrepreneur #funding

#maxicandragon

#Simple #slowmotion #slowandsteady #danger #terrorism #process #islamic #islamicschool #islam #terrorism #country #newcountry #newstate #strategy #chain #markaz #jamat #tablighijamaat #pfi #funding #muslim #mulla #worldwar3 #SadharanManushya #Agenda #Planning #Target #Vision #Focused #Taliban #NoConfusion #SeedhiBaat

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Book Review: Starting up and Fund Raising by Prajakt Raut I recently read #StartingUp and #FundRaising - A guide book to help first-time #entrepreneurs become better prepared for #Business and funding by Prajakt Raut The offers very simple explanations to first time entrepreneurs, and probably to those who haven't been business head of any organization before of things to do & things not to do.  The storyline is pretty positive and motivates an entrepreneur to actually take the cour #Books #Funding #FirstTimeEntrepreneurs

read more
 Book Review: Starting up and Fund Raising by Prajakt Raut 

I recently read #StartingUp and #FundRaising - A guide book to help first-time #entrepreneurs become better prepared for #business and #funding by Prajakt Raut
The offers very simple explanations to first time entrepreneurs, and probably to those who haven't been business head of any organization before of things to do & things not to do. 
The storyline is pretty positive and motivates an entrepreneur to actually take the cour

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Hike shows funding not an uphill task, valued at $1.4 bn Kavin Bharti Mittal, son of Airtel's Sunil Mittal in his office in Gurgaon. His startup, Hike Messenger has raced to a $1.4 billion valuation within 3 years of inception Fittingly for someone who did his first internship with McLaren racing, Kavin Mittal’s start-up, Hike Messenger, has raced to a $1.4 billion valuation within three years of inception. That makes it India’s newest unicorn, the term used for startups valued at more than #Internet #Funding

read more
 Hike shows funding not an uphill task, valued at $1.4 bn 

Kavin Bharti Mittal, son of Airtel's Sunil Mittal in his office in Gurgaon. His startup, Hike Messenger has raced to a $1.4 billion valuation within 3 years of inception
Fittingly for someone who did his first internship with McLaren racing, Kavin Mittal’s start-up, Hike Messenger, has raced to a $1.4 billion valuation within three years of inception. That makes it India’s newest unicorn, the term used for startups valued at more than
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification