tags

Best difficult Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best difficult Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 180 Followers
  • 788 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"हुनर इतनी ठोकरें देने के लिऐ शुक्रिया, ऐ जिंदगी... चलने का न सही, सँभलने का हुनर तो आ गया... ✍My_Words"

हुनर इतनी ठोकरें देने के लिऐ शुक्रिया, 
ऐ जिंदगी...

चलने का न सही, सँभलने का
हुनर तो आ गया...

✍My_Words

शुक्रिया-ए-ज़िंदगी 🙏 #Emotions #hunar #Life #शायरी #ज़िन्दगी #हुनर #मोहब्बत #इश्क़ #Nojoto #nojotohindi #nojotonews #nojotoapp #Quotes #poem #Stories #Shayari #Music #Poetry #CTL #pod #WOD #QandA #Love #ishq #mohabbat #Pyar #foryou #post #words #2words #Memories #alone #SAD #Happy #Pain #Joyful #Reality #Truth #true #Faith #Trust #difficult #Life 😊
@aman6.1 @Pratibha Tiwari(smile)🙂 @pooja negi# @suman# @Satya Prakash Upadhyay

106 Love
2 Share

"Truth Is Simple, but the Moment You Try To Explain It , it Becomes Difficult."

Truth Is Simple, but the Moment  You Try To Explain It , it Becomes Difficult.

#Truth #Lines #Quotes #simple #Moment #difficult #motivationline #Fact #ApjAbdulkalamthought #Deepline #bestquote #nojotoLove #nojotoquote #nojotothought #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #arzoo #arzooAhmad56

61 Love

"Jis waqt mujhe apno ki sbse zyada zrurt thi mere apne mere...uss waqt the hi nhi."

Jis waqt mujhe apno ki sbse zyada zrurt thi
mere apne mere...uss waqt the hi nhi.

#difficult situation

69 Love

"It isn't difficult for a girl to get a boyfriend these days. But get a husband material boyfriend is quite difficult."

It isn't difficult for a girl to get a boyfriend these days. But get a husband material boyfriend is quite difficult.

14 Love

"Trust me Trust me! its easy to say.. but always difficult in act.. its easy to say, yes i trust you or trust me.. but is always difficult to keep.. yes! trust is the think, which, sometimes depend on time and sometime to the person.. to keep trust in someone, first understand him, second give time to grow trust.. Trust is like a mirror, when you push heart, it will definetly break.. and when you will be blind, its break you also... ©girlfriend"

Trust me Trust me! 
its easy to say..
but always difficult in act..
its easy to say,
yes i trust you or trust me..
but is always difficult to keep.. 

yes! trust is the think, 
which,
sometimes depend on time and
 sometime to the person.. 

to keep trust in someone,
first understand him,