Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best individuality Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best individuality Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about individuality quotes, quotes on individuality, individuality, quotes about individuality, individual meaning in hindi,

• 30 Followers
  • 37 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kavipriya

mute video

Muthu Sanjai

mute video

Haseena Dudekula

Ever since I can remember,
I always wanted to have a shadow of my own,
And not live in the shadows of the men in my life !

Dad , hubs ,

#shadow#individuality#selfidentity#yqbaba#yopowrimo

Haseena Dudekula

My individuality
IS 
My brand #individuality#brand#yqbaba
#haseezoneliners

MSJ Quotes

The place where your presence or the absence doesn't matter,
Your choice of absence is always better..! #absence #presence #choice #individuality #respect #msj #msjquotes #situation

MSJ Quotes

Individuality loses its authenticity when you have to make efforts 
for being yourself. #beyourself #efforts #individuality #authenticity #msj #msjquotes #oneliner #deepthoughts

MSJ Quotes

When you want to be someone else, 
you will always be a step behind.

Try being yourself, 
You might be a step ahead..! #beyourself #beyou #individuality #imitation #msj #msjquotes #inspiration #motivation

Mathan kumar G

Individuality can neither be created nor be destroyed.
Individuality is innate. #individuality #innate #ownyourhabit #life

Blue Butterfly

No one was persuading anymore. Finally, I no longer needed to be anyone else. #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #Identity #trueself #individuality #uniqueness_inyou

read more
I, me, myself...

When I was growing up, I started studying this strange pattern of comparison, right from home, school, relatives, even within friends. No two individuals were ever spared without being compared or expected to be like someone else. 

Now, I being an adult but, this engima still continues to haunt me. In family, I was expected to sustain, copy predisiccors and traverse their similar paths to continue the family legacy forward, loosing my individuality. At my work, I am pestered constantly to be better than myself and be someone else. I now see my kids beginning to experience the same trend. They too are groomed in the same patterns to be like else some, with etches out of pre moulded specimens. They are murdered of their uniqueness, their innocence, their identity

Years later, I saw an old man. As I looked and smirked, he smiled back at me. To my amaze, in him I saw, the similar reflections of I, me, myself. As I gazed through him for the last time, he was still holding that smile. To a closer peek, I realized,  In fact, it was the reflection of my real self, lying there lifeless. Eventually, I could exist here, as myself.  No one was persuading anymore. Finally, I no longer needed to be anyone else.

#yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #identity #trueself #individuality #uniqueness_inyou

Sakshi Vashist

I got the strength and length of my hair from my mom. My dad's genes added the silver bit early. But I lieu of that, he gave me his dark black perfect almond shaped eyes. Mom made them empathetic and emotional. Mom also gave me a strong mind which got balanced pretty well on my dad-like broad shoulders. I also got my skin from dad which, thanks to my mom's generous nature in me, I have started to appreciate. 

And maybe that's why it took me so many years to see beyond the reflections of my parents in the mirror and find the unique individual I was becoming.   #cinemagraph #iam #unique #momlove #momanddad #mirror #mirrortalk #individuality
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification