tags

Best comebackstronger Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best comebackstronger Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Keep digging n grinding, Until you turn a mess into a miracle, For god sake that's the only way I know, Unknown to the feeling of walking on Known road, my roads are self ploughed, Just kept walking in dark, With lantern of skills n art, Stopped questioning my ability to Get through, Oh Bring it On, reverberates the echo, Don't know where I stand today, But it all looks Okay.. Covered a lot so far... Will go miraculously a trillion as far..."

Keep digging n grinding,
Until you turn a mess into a miracle,
For god sake that's the only way I know,
Unknown to the feeling of walking on
Known road, my roads are self ploughed,
Just kept walking in dark,
With lantern of skills n art,
Stopped questioning my ability to
Get through,
Oh Bring it On, reverberates the echo, 
Don't know where I stand today, 
But it all looks Okay.. 
Covered a lot so far... 
Will go miraculously a trillion as far...

BEYOND HELD BACK 11... UNSTOPPABLE..
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerapper #comebackstronger #provethemwrong #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #nojotoenglish #beastmode #determination #nomercy #nobowdown #NeverBackDown #dontgiveup #dontquit

27 Love
1 Share

Stairway to my Studio#nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Rapper #Inspiration #mindofasurvivor #mindsetiseverything #Leadership #extremerules #riseofphoenix #fitnessmotivation #Inspired #instagramers757 #Rock #Win #comebackstronger #instagood #instaclick #instago #Beautiful #instaphoto #instalike #instadaily

5 Love

The guy on the right is a genius,
Figured out how to shut me up.
Ye le bhai tu KYa khata hai..
Arey nai ab ispe bhi rap nai..
Le KAEL tu Kha dal makhni😂
#freestylerapper #comebackstronger #provethemwrong #loveyourself #igers ##photooftheday #eating #Nojoto #Nojotoevery #NojotoEnglish #Rapper #NojotoI #whiskeytown

8 Love
1 Share