tags

Best union Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best union Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about national writers union, life 890 union.

• 12 Followers
  • 33 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

#HumanPotential
The soul doesn't belong to earth, but body; since all the struggles are the part of the story in place of the Hearth.
™°🔥•♾🌠♾🌎♾🌠♾♒♾🌠♾♒♾🌠♾🌎♾🌠♾•🔥°™
#earthin9words #union #aboutlife #abouttime #eternal #bestlivedlife #voicesoundslike #mindbodysoul🧚💓🕉️

14 Love

"Listen Me LISTEN ME"

Listen Me LISTEN ME

#listen #Lifeisbeautiful #Life #Heart #conquer 🎼💓⏰
A thing that once gets completed, it reflects like a mirror, since the mind began its magical natural flow and it 👯✍ doesn't want to stop even doing with so many flaws! 💬
♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾
🔃🧚🔄🍃🎼♾✨♋♒🚥♒🚥♒✨♋♾🎼🍃🔄🧚🔃
#union #Universe #UNIQUE #Mirror #morningbed 💓🧘 #errorerror #MindBodySoul #destinationpoem🚪1⃣🕉️🧘💟

21 Love

"Union: Larcenous eyes of mine see everything even if you don't disrobe. Naughty lips of mine guzzle all the honey from you even you don't allow coming near. Fearless soul gets bliss from your soul without any physical contact. Do you know, how all these all are possible? Yes, this is possible, the love inside me never denies to the naughtiness of my dreams that arranges our union."

Union:
Larcenous eyes of mine 
see everything 
even if you don't disrobe.
Naughty lips of mine 
guzzle all the honey 
from you even 
you don't allow coming near.
Fearless soul gets bliss 
from your soul without 
any physical contact.
Do you know, 
how all these all are possible? 
Yes, this is possible, 
the love inside me never denies 
to the naughtiness of my dreams 
that arranges our union.

#union, #Dream

14 Love
1 Share

"ANNOUNCEMENT: By this way I inform that part of the sale of any product of Insoniaterra (to be acquired until the end of this year) will be donated to a cause that consists of the support of a friend and former colleague, Ana Patrícia, in the treatment of cancer... a person with whom I failed to contact for long years because it happens simply as we grow and follow different paths. However, it is a person that I never forgot and who marked and was engraved on me in a positive way. 💞 To her, to her father, also a friend, and family, strength, faith and union!🌟 To all, best wishes! #NojotoQuote"

ANNOUNCEMENT:
By this way I inform that part of the sale of any product of Insoniaterra (to be acquired until the end of this year) will be donated to a cause that consists of the support of a friend and former colleague, Ana Patrícia, in the treatment of cancer... a person with whom I failed to contact for long years because it happens simply as we grow and follow different paths. However, it is a person that I never forgot and who marked and was engraved on me in a positive way. 💞 To her, to her father, also a friend, and family, strength, faith and union!🌟
To all, best wishes! #NojotoQuote

Announcement
#Announcement #Support #cancer #Friend #Believe #Love #Life #Faith #Strenght #union

20 Love