Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best crack Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best crack Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about crack meaning in hindi, kutools for excel crack, idm patch and crack, love crack quotes, kbilling software with crack,

• 73 Followers
  • 108 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Laxmi sinha

mute video

Rahul Sharma

People crack jokes but one must understand the gravity of the moment. However, some crack folks are so dumb to understand this. They have their IQ below room temperature. #yqbaba #yqtales #yqdidi #crack #yqchallenge #yourquote #yqdiary #writer

Haseena Dudekula

I wish I could crack 
the code of your smile
to decipher the secrets of 
your heart... #crack
#heart
#smile
#yqbaba

Haseena Dudekula

a
crack
is a crack,
damaged !
 #crack
#yopowrimo
#YQbaba
#YQdidi

Swapnil Moon

#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqchallenge #yqchallengeaccepted 1️⃣ #crack 2️⃣ #idontknow 2nd Challenge Completed 😊 Hopes🤞 #crackonthemoon or #Wrinkles

read more
I don't know but her grandmother cracked tale in between when we were having discussion on the 'Crack On The Moon' and that were clarified as it is due to earth's gravitational pull. She interrupted us by saying that the crack on the moon is just a wrinkle on old grown face just like in the story in which there was a queen who were afraid of wrinkles on her face losing hope of living. But she have grown older and older and those wrinkles filled those cracks in her hopes and she lived long. Though beauty is volatile but hopes calm life. #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqchallenge #yqchallengeaccepted 
1️⃣ #crack
2️⃣ #idontknow
2nd Challenge Completed 😊
Hopes🤞 #crackonthemoon or #wrinkles

Kaushik Sinha

Being hard NUTS to crack, 
Egos ALWAYS end in as POPcorn #philosophy #ego #crack #popcorn #motivation #sunday #weekend #yqbaba

chirag mittal

शर्म नहीं आती दरारों से झाकते हो और दिल लगाने की बातें करते हो!!!  #yqbaba #YQdidi #crack

chirag mittal

टूट कर बिखर गये और बिखर कर निखर गये हम !!!  #yqbaba #YQdidi #crack #bikhar

chirag mittal

#yqbaba #yqdidi 😅😉😂😂😂😂 #Funny #Fun #Bhi #Zaroori hai 😂😂😂 #crack

read more
YQ बाबा के challange पूरे करते करते दिमाग में crack पड़ गये!! 
😛😛😛😛 #yqbaba #YQdidi 😅😉😂😂😂😂 #funny #fun #bhi #zaroori #hai 😂😂😂 #crack

Sakshi Vashist

Sometimes I wonder
Should I cement 
The cracks you left
In my heart 
Or let them be
For the light and air
To pass through

#breathe #crack #heart #air #light #cement
loader
Home