Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best The_First_Meet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best The_First_Meet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i gave you my first love, first love shayari for girlfriend in english, the first step toward better time management is to, the first step toward greatness is to be honest, the first step toward understanding business ethics is to,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Himanshu Chaturvedi

UuumMmm...... After that meeting....I was so fascinated towards you that every day I want to be with you.....your aura is so fascinating and so capturing that I can't took my thoughts away But on the other side when I was leaving your city..it was sadest feeling for me and I felt like I was leaving a part of myself...that whole day was so awkward for me. And worst thing about that day is............ that I was not able to do messages to you😕 First time My heart n my mind both wanted the same thi #Life #Happiness #Dreams #God #story #Wish #English #Moment #Stories #wait #Lucky #feelings #nojotowriters #nojotoenglish #heartbeats #After_The_First_Meet

read more
❤️_After_The_First_Meet_❤️ UuumMmm...... After that meeting....I was so fascinated towards you that every day I want to be with you.....your aura is so fascinating and so capturing that I can't took my thoughts away
But on the other side when I was leaving your city..it was sadest feeling for me and I felt like I was leaving a part of myself...that whole day was so awkward for me. And worst thing about that day is............ that I was not able to do messages to you😕
First time My heart n my mind both wanted the same thi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification