Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best respectyourmom Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best respectyourmom Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Simmi Singh

Maa, this is no mother's day and I don't need one. Being at home and seeing you getting old breaks my heart. Even with all the wrinkles, dark circles, sagging sun tanned skin, you are the most beautiful, hard working and strong women in the world. I can never be you. But I will be a better version of me. I promise. #yqbaba #Mom #Mother #loveformom #respectyourmom #parentsarelife

read more
Whenever mom oiled my hair 
I complained of her rough palms
rubbing against my scalp,
breaking several strands of my hair. 
Mom, on the other hand, never
complained of my dirty clothes 
she had to wash almost everyday,
we couldn't afford a machine then.
I wish I could fix the rough patches
she went through for my smooth upbringing. Maa, this is no mother's day and I don't need one. 
Being at home and seeing you getting old breaks my heart.
Even with all the wrinkles, dark circles, sagging sun tanned skin, you are the most beautiful, hard working and strong women in the world. I can never be you. But I will be a better version of me. I promise.

#yqbaba #mom #mother #loveformom #respectyourmom #parentsarelife

avisha🌿

#kalhonaaho like if agree🌼 har din maa ka hota hai to bs ek din kyun? #respectyourmom #RESPECT #MothersDay #Talk

read more
mute video

Tamanna Mimi

mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification