Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best feminity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best feminity Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fem bleach use in hindi, fem meaning in hindi, fem gold bleach kaise use kare, femi one, how to use fem gold bleach at home,

• 7 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bhagyashree Jena

#feminity Singh Rajnish indefinite_mirage Bibhuprasad Biswal:Aesthete Dristi Dash

read more
mute video

Kamlesh Gupta Nirala

mute video

Dr. Aastha Jain

Feminine Energy is never stationary
It always floats, dances. 
Even if you lock her up in a cage, 
it will dance.
And dance well. 
So you sit to watch 

And now look, 
who is tied to that cage — % & ❤✨

#feminine #feminity #females #nofakefeminism

Dr. Aastha Jain

The She Posts💞💞 #thesheposts #Feminine #divinefeminine #feminity

read more
They want me in colours 
My eyes, brown
My skin, white
My lips, red
And my feminity, pink

But 
Overall, Black
So that I can't be seen. — % & The She Posts💞💞

#thesheposts #feminine #divinefeminine #feminity

Dr. Aastha Jain

— % & 💞💞

#feminism #feminity #her #lovequotes #women

Ananya Behera

Your skin is not abominable,
show it, flaunt it,
let that flesh breathe and radiate 
the divinity, it is meant for. #love #selflove #confidence #body #divine #feminine #feminity #women

Ananya Behera

I get angry when someone takes me for granted. When do you #getangry? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #feminity #Girlpain #violence_on_women

read more
their wrong is forced upon my right,
debunking my perspective,

when my feminity is portrayed as my liability
to oblige to the stinking rules and rotten mindsets.

But this anger transforms into fire,
as a sword ripping the heart 
to tranquilize the blood.

I get angry when someone takes me for granted. When do you #getangry? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#feminity #girlpain #violence_on_women

sardarni HJ

mute video

subhdeep1987

Why don't you support feminsm? As you clearly see from this picture, most young women don't want to associated themselves with feminsm anymore as it's not a cool or hip thing to them anymore Most men don't like Feminism because they tend to be conservative so they have a lot of insecurity as a result they will be insecured seeing women's rise in the society #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 Why don't you support feminsm?

As you clearly see from this picture, most young women don't want to associated themselves with feminsm anymore as it's not a cool or hip thing to them anymore

Most men don't like Feminism because they tend to be conservative so they have a lot of insecurity as a result they will be insecured seeing women's rise in the society

Vineet Raj Kapoor

They never can guess where I was coming from, as I was headed to nowhere.
#predict #prediction #past #present #future #people #philosophy #wisdom #indianwisdom #oriental #ancient #thought #quote #mcp #metoo #feminity #liberate #liberation #freedom #carefree #judge #judgemental
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification