Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best After_The_First_Met Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best After_The_First_Met Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about india from curzon to nehru and after pdf, india from curzon to nehru and after, love after love quotes, love quotes for her after break up, how to teach what comes after,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Himanshu Chaturvedi

Only After few days....... ...but it seems like..so many days have passed..... I'm still stupidly waiting for the day....when we will meet for the second time But on the other hand..... don't know what's the reason....but I'm feeling that I'm loosing you.......or maybe I already lost you..on that day...on that evening...when I said goodbye.... Now I'm thinking that it was the first and last met....now we rarely talk.... I'm not able to msg you And even you are too busy with your schedules and du #Life #Pain #Happiness #story #thought #English #Stories #Painful #feelings #luck #nojotowriters #nojotoenglish #heartbeats #The_First_Meeting #After_The_First_Met #After_The_First_Met_Feelings_n_fear

read more
❤️_After_The_First_Met_❤️
...................feelings n fear Only After few days.......
...but it seems like..so many days have passed.....
I'm still stupidly waiting for the day....when we will meet for the second time
But on the other hand..... don't know what's the reason....but I'm feeling that I'm loosing you.......or maybe I already lost you..on that day...on that evening...when I said goodbye....
Now I'm thinking that it was the first and last met....now we rarely talk.... I'm not able to msg you
And even you are too busy with your schedules and du

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification