tags

Best Learn Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Learn Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about learn guitar, learn to draw, learn kannada.

• 470 Followers
  • 1231 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

Become your own best #Friend: Over the years I have had to learn to become my own best friend. There were many nights I spent crying myself to #sleep, sad and lonely with almost every given #heartache. Over time I realized that I had to learn to comfort myself to overcome the #Pain. It’s a process, and I’m still learning how to do it, but I’ve gotten so much better. I can #Honestly say that I am my own best friend. #Goal: Love yourself and #treat yourself as you would treat your best friend. You

765 Love
39 Share

"One Day i will learn how to Sleep early."

One Day
i will learn how to Sleep early.

#One Day
i will #Learn how to #sleep early.

230 Love
6 Share

"आज का ज्ञान The background changes as we decide to move forward or backwards .... #NojotoQuote"

आज का ज्ञान The background changes as we decide to move forward or backwards ....
 #NojotoQuote

#nojot #day #thought #latest #erotica #Learn #Educate #Destiny #Believe #God

215 Love
3 Share

"हर रोज़ ग़म से कुछ सीख कर दिल की ज़मीं को सींचना जरूरी होता है खुशियों की धूप से ही सिर्फ पेड़ों पर फूल नहीं लगा करते । - swati shikha laxmi"

हर रोज़ ग़म से कुछ सीख कर
दिल की ज़मीं को सींचना 
जरूरी होता है
खुशियों की धूप से ही सिर्फ 
पेड़ों पर फूल नहीं लगा करते ।
- swati shikha laxmi

correct?❤
#Shayari #Learn #Happiness #Quote

213 Love
1 Share

"Forget someone is not a solution? ❝ Everyone you meet in your life has something to teach . So, just learn from it .❞ ❝ If you learn from it, then you'll be a better person. And you'll be better prepared to handle whatever is going on In the future ❞ .."

Forget someone is not a solution? 
❝ Everyone you meet in your life has something to teach . So, just learn from it .❞
❝ If you learn from it, then you'll be a better person. And you'll be better prepared to handle whatever is going on In the future ❞ ..

##Past_memories ..
#memorie_ssaying
#inspirational_words ..

@Akshita Jangid(poetess) @Nidhi Dehru @Saloni Singh @Sana Kapoor @kirti raj. S.Sangeeta

212 Love
13 Share