Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best SundarPichai Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best SundarPichai Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sham sawere dekhu tujhko kitna sundar roop hai tera saath, shivali jag mein sundar hai do naam, ke boli tumi sundar hai na, swarg se sundar hai apna ghar dwaar, sham sawere tujhko dekhu kitna sundar roop hai,

• 222 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

#HappyBirthdayMeme to SundarPichai. 🤟Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2552. Get. Set. Meme it. 🎊 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #SundarPichai

read more
When he was appreciated for taking the whacks in my stories, kumar to me 
👇🏽 #HappyBirthdayMeme to #SundarPichai.

🤟Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2552.

Get. Set. Meme it. 🎊 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Chitra Iyer

Sumana Venki Patil 🤭 #chisumeme #HappyBirthdayMeme to SundarPichai. 📢Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2553. Get. Set. Meme it. 🎈 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #SundarPichai

read more
Venki : Hey, Sumana and Chitra akka
👇🏽 
Sumana  Venki Patil 🤭 #chisumeme
#HappyBirthdayMeme to #SundarPichai. 

📢Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2553. 

Get. Set. Meme it. 🎈 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

#HappyBirthdayMeme to SundarPichai. 😎 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #yqmt1160 and make everyone go RoFL. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #SundarPichai

read more
"Please give him a loud applause" says the compere after an hour when the speaker suddenly pauses
But the speaker is like👇🏽 #HappyBirthdayMeme to #SundarPichai. 😎

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1160 and make everyone go RoFL.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anonymous

#HappyBirthdayMeme to SundarPichai. 😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1158 and make everyone laugh with your humourous memes! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #SundarPichai

read more
When any happy moment come, but my life say to me: 
It's just a prank with you dear😒

Me: 👇 #HappyBirthdayMeme to #SundarPichai. 😎

🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1158 and make everyone laugh with your humourous memes!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hari Varma

#HappyBirthdayMeme to SundarPichai. 😀 ✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1159. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #SundarPichai

read more
Looking at the deluge of Corona data dumped on us by the media,
even the Data Master says...
 #HappyBirthdayMeme to #SundarPichai. 😀

✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1159.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

#HappyBirthdayMeme to SundarPichai. 😀 ✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1159. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #SundarPichai

read more
Oh 
as easy as 
chaand taare thod laaunga☺ #HappyBirthdayMeme to #SundarPichai. 😀

✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1159.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification