Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best quotesdiary Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best quotesdiary Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love that is not meant to be quotes, love you to death quotes, my love for you is endless quotes, love or hate me quotes, my love is my life quotes,

• 7 Followers
  • 50 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

INK IMPRESSION

Happier life  Happier life
#life #longform #quotesdiary #wordsofmyworld #yqbaba #yqdidi

INK IMPRESSION

A family is the first school and the parents the first teachers for their children. It is in the family that children are raised and formed as human beings.... ☺️☺️☺️👍👍 #Family love #quotesdiary #Childhood #yqbaba #yqdidi #wordsofmyworld ...

read more
A family is the first school and the parents are the first teachers for their children. It is in the family that children are raised and formed as human beings.
 A family is the first school and the parents the first teachers for their children. It is in the family that children are raised and formed as human beings....
☺️☺️☺️👍👍
#family #love #quotesdiary #childhood #yqbaba #yqdidi #wordsofmyworld ...

INK IMPRESSION

I have seen myself now, I have found you in myself. In this world of clouds, I found the sky in you..... 💕💕💕💗 ✍️✍️💗💗 love #quotesdiary #heartspeaks #yqbaba #yqdidi #wordsofmyworld

read more
❤️I have seen myself now,
I have found you in myself.
In this world of clouds,
I found the sky in you.💖

I have seen myself now,
I have found you in myself.
In this world of clouds,
I found the sky in you.....
💕💕💕💗
✍️✍️💗💗
#love #quotesdiary #heartspeaks #yqbaba #yqdidi #wordsofmyworld

INK IMPRESSION

☺️☺️☺️ 🤣🤣 😘❤️❤️❤️❤️ love #quotesdiary #yqbaba #yqdidi #wordsofmyworld

read more
Hey beautiful! 👸You must be tired after running all day in my mind.😘 ☺️☺️☺️
🤣🤣
😘❤️❤️❤️❤️
#love #quotesdiary 
#yqbaba #yqdidi #wordsofmyworld

R.R Sahoo

Image source _Google ଜୟ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ ସ୍ଵାମୀ ନୟନ ପଥଗାମୀ ଭବତୁମେ 🙏 #ଜୟ_ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ #ଭକ୍ତି #ଭକ୍ତଓଭଗବାନ #lilywritting #yourquotedidi #YourQuotes #quotesdiary

read more
ତୁମେ ଆଦି, ତୁମେ ଅନ୍ତ
ତୁମେ ଅତୀତ, ତୁମେ ଭବିଷ୍ୟତ।
ଯୁଗ ପରେ ଯୁଗ ବିତିଯିବ ସତ
କେବେ କିନ୍ତୁ ନଲିଭିବ ଗୋଟିଏ ଯେ ସତ୍ୟ 
ସେ ଏକା ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ 🙏🙏🙏 Image source _Google
ଜୟ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ ସ୍ଵାମୀ
ନୟନ ପଥଗାମୀ ଭବତୁମେ 🙏
#ଜୟ_ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ 
#ଭକ୍ତି 
#ଭକ୍ତଓଭଗବାନ
#lilywritting
#yourquotedidi

wali

keep patience...
And wait for the perfect time

©wali #quotesandsayings #quotesaboutlifequotesandsayings #quotescinta #quotesbyme #quotesforyou #quotesbyjot #quotesdiary 

#Flower

Pawan kumar Juneja

Difficulties do not come to shake you, 
but to shape you! #quotesdiary #nojotoquotes #quotesnojoto #nojotopawan

Jeet Shah

#MotivationalMonk.
#QuotesDiary

Glimmering Quotes

#glimmeringquotes #glimmering #quotes #motivationquotes #inspiration #inspirationalquotes #successquotes #lifequotes #quotesdiary #failurequotes

Glimmering Quotes

#glimmeringquotes #glimmering #quotes #motivationquotes #inspiration #inspirationalquotes #successquotes #lifequotes #quotesdiary #womenquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification