tags

Best loose Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best loose Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 61 Followers
  • 276 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"When I Close My Eyes I See You When I Open My Eyes I Miss You"

When I Close My Eyes I See You
When I Open My Eyes I Miss You

#miss #you #wallpaper #Sample #SAD #hurt #Dream #Break #loose #Love #Affection #Passion #ctk #sarcasm #joke

62 Love

"A Friend On the journey of finding Myself i hav lost many friends And yeah it's painful 😔."

A Friend On the journey
of finding Myself
i hav lost many friends
And
yeah it's painful 😔.

#loose #justme

36 Love

"Ye shor bhi jaruri hai, khamoshi to harne ke Baad milti hai... @tasveer_lafzon_mein"

Ye shor bhi jaruri hai, 
khamoshi to harne ke Baad milti hai...

@tasveer_lafzon_mein

#n~90
// Jeet ke Baad ka shor ... // ✌

#शोर #nojotohindi #hindiwriters #writer #nojotoWriter #nojoto #newstory

#shor #victory #Zindagi #Life #Love #Haar #loose #Winner #Khamoshi #Silent

24 Love

"when u are in pain don't loose patience if u loose patience u loose everything"

when u are in pain 
don't loose patience  
if u loose patience 
u loose everything

17 Love
2 Share

"I don't know, why did you break friendship with me, but do you know you leave me that time i need you the most . I know , I fail in competitive exam but that doesn't mean I have not another chance . You always said that failure is an opportunity when you loose then why did you left me when I was loose."

I don't know,
why did you break friendship with me,
but do you know you leave me that time i need you the most . I know , I fail in competitive exam but that doesn't mean I have not another chance . You always said that failure is an opportunity when you loose then why did you left me when I was loose.

people left you when they don't need you

94 Love
4 Share