tags

Best loose Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best loose Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 79 Followers
  • 292 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"When I Close My Eyes I See You When I Open My Eyes I Miss You"

When I Close My Eyes I See You
When I Open My Eyes I Miss You

#miss #you #wallpaper #Sample #SAD #hurt #Dream #Break #loose #Love #Affection #Passion #ctk #sarcasm #joke

109 Love

""

"I don't know, why did you break friendship with me, but do you know you leave me that time i need you the most . I know , I fail in competitive exam but that doesn't mean I have not another chance . You always said that failure is an opportunity when you loose then why did you left me when I was loose."

I don't know,
why did you break friendship with me,
but do you know you leave me that time i need you the most . I know , I fail in competitive exam but that doesn't mean I have not another chance . You always said that failure is an opportunity when you loose then why did you left me when I was loose.

people left you when they don't need you

99 Love
4 Share

""

"थक गया हूँ, हारा नही हूँ धीरे चल रहा हूँ, रुका नही हूँ।"

थक गया हूँ, हारा नही हूँ 
धीरे चल रहा हूँ, रुका नही हूँ।

#tiredonly #loose #nojotoshayari #nojotonews #nojoto

78 Love

""

"What is your opinion on how the Game of thrones ended? This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers Read the answer below #NojotoQuote"

What is your opinion on how the Game of thrones ended?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote

Ha, ha, Game of bore.

There was contest going on how to make this show lamest in order to loose public interest towards this show.

I am not going to talk about how they messed up. Everyone knows that.

I am not going to say how much they left things unanswered either. Everyone probably have some sort of ideas about that

59 Love
4 Share

""

"Why should and why shouldn't you vote for Rahul Gandhi? This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers Read the answer below #NojotoQuote"

Why should and why shouldn't you vote for Rahul Gandhi?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote

Because he and his mother aren't a very good politicians. Neither is Priyanka Gandhi.

They were telling me, “Do you know how much she had to struggle to leave Italy for India? She didn't need to do that”

Boohoo. I don't give a shit about some entitled caucasian from other parts of the world, it's almost as if they are trying to say that she has made us richer by coming to India :D

I have one answer for that, “LOL”

56 Love