tags

Best makes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best makes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what makes me me, what makes life life, who makes memes.

• 352 Followers
  • 2746 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"#Worldteacherday सुबह उठ कर इक नयी शुरुआत करना है, मंज़िल मिले बिना तुझसे नहीं अब बात करना है | ............. ZAK"

#Worldteacherday सुबह उठ कर इक नयी शुरुआत करना है, 
मंज़िल मिले बिना तुझसे नहीं अब बात करना है | 
                  ............. ZAK

#practice#makes#Aman#Perfect

52 Love
1 Share

"Love is something which makes you suffer,and sometimes makes you capable to compelle the world to kneel in front of you, Friendship makes you stronger and tougher to face the obstacles or ups and downs of life. F.fighter in world battlefield R.Ruscuer from any situation I. informer of every movement. E, explorer of happiness N. Nice explainer D. Dearest of all S, super hero my life movie H. Happiness provider I. important part of life. P. Peace server. Shafeeq Shahee."

Love is something which makes you suffer,and sometimes makes you capable to compelle the world to kneel in front of you,
Friendship makes you stronger and tougher to face the obstacles or ups and downs of life.
F.fighter in world battlefield
R.Ruscuer from any situation
I. informer of every movement.
E, explorer of happiness
N. Nice explainer
D. Dearest of all
S, super hero my life movie
H. Happiness provider
I. important part of life.
P. Peace server.
Shafeeq Shahee.

26 Love

"Friends who makes you smile Friends part of life Friends who laugh on ur bakwas joke Friends who makes ur day special"

Friends who makes you smile
Friends part of life
Friends who laugh on ur bakwas joke
Friends who makes ur day special

frndship

44 Love
2 Share

"Bad Times Isn't bad it's our life state which defines it bad Time shows the state of your life makes you commit to memory rights & wrongs either people or their Chores Bad makes you learn whose Good Good makes you learn whose Bad so despite moving like headless chicken in bad times Be Calm Open your Mind Learn Whats Good in It"

Bad Times  Isn't bad 
it's our life state which defines it bad
Time
shows the state of your life
makes you commit to memory
rights & wrongs either people or their Chores
Bad makes you learn whose Good
Good makes you learn whose Bad
so despite moving like headless chicken in bad times
Be Calm 
Open your Mind 
Learn Whats Good in It