Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best BPD Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best BPD Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sahaj Sabharwal

Being abnormal is a bad word in our society. People just tease an abnormal person. But when an abnormal person do those wonders that a normal person can't even try, Trust me, it's just a prodigy sent by the Almighty just to clear your misconception and to declare their worth as compared to normal you. - Sahaj Sabharwal Jammu city, J&K, India #yqbaba #almighty #Meme #Prodigy #Abnormal #SahajSabharwal #BPD #abnormality

read more
Being abnormal is a bad word in our society. People just tease an abnormal person. But when an abnormal person do those wonders that a normal person can't even try, Trust me, it's just a prodigy sent by the Almighty just to clear your misconception and to declare their worth as compared to normal you. Being abnormal is a bad word in our society.
People just tease an abnormal person.
But when an abnormal person do those wonders that a normal person can't even try,
Trust me, it's just a prodigy sent by the Almighty just to clear your misconception and to declare their worth as compared to normal you.

- Sahaj Sabharwal
Jammu city, J&K, India

Sahaj Sabharwal

#SAD Being abnormal is a bad word in our society. People just tease an abnormal person. But when an abnormal person do those wonders that a normal person can't even try, Trust me, it's just a prodigy sent by the Almighty just to clear your misconception and to declare their worth as compared to normal you. - Sahaj Sabharwal Jammu city, J&K, India #illustration #English #writer #Abnormal #SahajSabharwal #BPD #abnormality

read more
Being abnormal is a bad word in our society. People just tease an abnormal person. But when an abnormal person do those wonders that a normal person can't even try, Trust me, it's just a prodigy sent by the Almighty just to clear your misconception and to declare their worth as compared to normal you.

©Sahaj Sabharwal #SAD 
Being abnormal is a bad word in our society.
People just tease an abnormal person.
But when an abnormal person do those wonders that a normal person can't even try,
Trust me, it's just a prodigy sent by the Almighty just to clear your misconception and to declare their worth as compared to normal you.

- Sahaj Sabharwal
Jammu city, J&K, India

Akhil Kael

As for the scars of 
mental illness ain't visible the society choose to ignore, 
As their no visible blood, the cuts, the bruise to explore, 
Your pain is just some content for them to procure, 
Trendsetting gossip to gain reputation of being an empath, 
In society or social media,
So fuck their propaganda,
For them Your depression is just another mood swing,
Worse for women as its blamed on their periods..
Yea yea I know how educated you are,
How many certificates you got,
How many degrees you've got,
I am so sorry if that's what youve been taught, 
And hey I almost forgot, 
Why didn't you mention anything about 
To have scored top, 
basic exam of life called HUMANITY #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoEnglish #rapper #freestylerap #mentalhealth #mentalhealthawareness #anxiety #depression #love #selfcare #selflove #health #mentalillness #recovery #mindfulness #motivation #wellness #ptsd #fitness #meditation #life #therapy #quotes #inspiration #healing #bpd #psychology #mentalhealthmatters #positivevibes #happiness #wellbeing #suicideprevention #positivity #bhfyp

sunandadeo

Can Onions affect blood pressure? https://sunandadeo1995.wixsite.com/healthcare/home/can-onions-affect-blood-pressure #bloodpressure #lowbp #onions #healthtips #healthyliving #healthyfood #Health #BPD #BP #Hypertension #Medeaz #lifestylediseases #Diseases #Healthcare

read more
 Can Onions affect blood pressure?

https://sunandadeo1995.wixsite.com/healthcare/home/can-onions-affect-blood-pressure

#BloodPressure #lowbp #onions #healthtips #HealthyLiving #HealthyFood #health #BPD #BP #hypertension #Medeaz #lifestylediseases #diseases #healthcare

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification