tags

Best gippymeel Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

100 Stories- Find the Best gippymeel Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 1 Followers
  • 100 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"I miss our talks, I miss our laughs, I miss us spending time together, But in the end I only miss you. ✍:- Gippy Meel"

I miss our talks, I miss our laughs,
I miss us spending time together, 
But in the end I only miss you.
✍:- Gippy Meel

I miss our talks, #i miss our laughs, I #miss us #Spending #Time #together, but in the #End I only miss #you.
#gippymeel #nojoto #Love

17 Love

"I keep myself busy with the things I do. But every time I pause, I still think of you. ✍:- Gippy Meel"

I keep myself busy with the things I do.
But every time I pause, 
I still think of you.

I #keep myself #Busy with the things I do. But every time I pause, I still #think of #you.
#gippymeel #Love #nojoto

16 Love

"Teri saari adawo'n ka main rakhta Hisaab, Teri baato'n se bhari mere dill ki Kitaab. ✍:- Gippy Meel"

Teri saari adawo'n ka main rakhta Hisaab,
Teri baato'n se bhari mere dill ki Kitaab.

Teri saari adawo'n ka main rakhta Hisaab,
Teri baato'n se bhari mere dill ki Kitaab.
#gippymeel
#dill #diary

11 Love

"Mystery You are like the Strongest Attraction force than Gravitation that I can't understand and Escape from you. ✍:- Gippy Meel"

Mystery   You are like the Strongest Attraction force than Gravitation that I can't understand and Escape
 from you.

You're #Like #Strongest #Attraction force than #gravitation that I can't #understand and #escape from #you. :- #gippymeel #nojoto #Love #Force #diary

19 Love
1 Share

"Never avoid the person who loves you truly, Because nowadays its hard to get a true love. ✍:- Gippy Meel"

Never avoid the person who loves you truly,
Because nowadays its hard to get a true love.

Never avoid the person who loves you truly,
Because nowadays its hard to get a true love. :-
#gippymeel
#nojoto #nojotoenglish #Love #avoid #never #truly #find #Hard #Nowadays #Lovediary #diary #lost #Life #English #Poetry

25 Love