Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ZINGIDI Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ZINGIDI Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about zindagi gulzar hai, zindagi kaisi hai paheli, zindagi ke safar mein, zindagi ka safar lyrics, zindagi ka safar,

• 7 Followers
  • 20 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

lucifer

#ZINGIDI #Love

read more
mute video

Mr.shambhu

#ZINGIDI #Life

read more
दो पल कि 
जन्दगिं है 
जनाब

©Mr.shambhu #ZINGIDI

Shraddha Kewat

ढूंढ रहा हूं उस किस्मत को 
जो कुछ रूठी हुई सी लगती हैं
रह जाती हैं खुशी आते आते मेरे पास 
अब तो हर वक्त मेरे पास गमों की
 भीड़ सी लगी रहती हैं

©Shraddha Kewat #boat #kismat #Gum #skquote #रूठीरूठीज़िन्दगी #nojotahindi  
#Talash #ZINGIDI

Srishti Rana

की मंजिल कितनी दूर है
सफर शुरू होने से पहले 
इसका अंदाजा नहीं लगाया करते 
बस जो राह उस मंजिल तक पहुंचाए
उस राह पर निकल जाया करते है।।

©Srishti Rana #ZINGIDI #safarEzindagi #livelifehappily 
#safarnama

Yamini digital

mute video

sidup_7717😍

The rules we chose to adopt as the ones to follow me our lives are our own, and only that. It is not our right to force others to live their Lives based on our rules, but it is our riaht to enforced our boundaries. The truth is that we are responsible for how people treat us: and If we're suffering from the people around us, It's beccuse we've given them the right to hurt us. It is alright that we've unintentionally offered them, it is riaht that they were never meant to have. However, enforcing #Life #Love #waiting #chutiyafa #ZINGIDI

read more
The rules we chose to adopt as the ones to follow me our lives are our own, and only that. .......... #NojotoQuote The rules we chose to adopt as the ones to follow me our lives are our own, and only that. It is not our right to force others to live their Lives based on our rules, but it is our riaht to enforced our boundaries. The truth is that we are responsible for how people treat us: and If we're suffering from the people around us, It's beccuse we've given them the right to hurt us. It is alright that we've unintentionally offered them, it is riaht that they were never meant to have. However, enforcing
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification