Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best savingthechildinside Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best savingthechildinside Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Akhil Kael

Was never a part of these sheeps
Ignorant as hell, magnify and you may find.
One's in tears none bothers,
One meets an accident, instead of helping the fellow,
They go like video to le lo,
From morning till nightfall
All they care about is themselves, 
Theyll go spend stash of cash on clothing, food etc.. 
But theyll bargain and even fight over 5 bucks with a rickshawala.... Damn its hard to gulp down a single niwala #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoEnglish #rapper #freestylerap #riseofphoenix #blunttruth #lies #misunderstood #mindofasurvivor #misfit #bhfyp #poetry #beyondlovenhate #savingthechildinside

Akhil Kael

#savingthechildinside #Nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Rapper #motherhood #Mother #MotherCare #motherandson #unconditionallove Satyaprem Aadarsha singh Pakhi Gupta Sachika Gupta Madhu Kaur anjalie verma

read more
Akhil: Kael what happened between you and Your only friend ..It is hurting me see you both fight each other You were such good friends..
For my sake please stop..
KAEL: Hey Akhil, baby it's fine, She's hurt. 
Akhil: but why is doubting you, doesn't she know that your like my father.. 
KAEL: She knows, just scared to show that she knows your hurt. It's a thing with mothers, they can't see a baby get hurt. You go to sleep, she'll be there when you wake up. #savingthechildinside #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoEnglish #rapper #motherhood #mother #mothercare #motherandson #unconditionallove   Satyaprem Aadarsha singh Pakhi Gupta Sachika Gupta Madhu Kaur anjalie verma

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification