tags

Best holiday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best holiday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shivratri 2018 holiday, download j holiday bed, christmas a holiday.

• 57 Followers
  • 127 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"#WorldStudentsDay No one is like him He never give up in his life His story tell us that we should work for our dreams daily and one day surely we achieve them. His dream was becoming pilot and one day his dream come true when he drive plane. Best scientist and Great president of India till now. He loves his students and always guide them He say when I die never give holiday because it's loss student study. He was my ideal and many peoples ideal and his life story and quotes gives us motivation and inspiration to achieve our goals and dreams efficiently."

#WorldStudentsDay No one is like him 
He never give up in his life 
His story tell us that we should work for our dreams daily and one day surely we achieve them.
His dream was becoming pilot and one day his dream come true when he drive plane.
Best scientist and Great president of India till now.
He loves his students and always guide them 
He say when I die never give holiday because it's loss student study.
He was my ideal and many peoples ideal and his life story and quotes  gives us motivation and inspiration to achieve our goals and dreams efficiently.

#worldstudentday#apjabdulkalam
#Motivational#inspirational#students
#Dream#Goals#Pilot#scientist#sucsess#holiday#nevergiveup

62 Love

"रावण को जलाने से पहले ... . . . . हम ही रावण को खड़ा करते है"

रावण को जलाने से पहले ... 
हम ही रावण को खड़ा करते है

#shriram #Dussehra #Vijaydashmi #ravan #holiday #Live #Love #Motivation #thought #Festival #celebration

22 Love
4 Share

"मसले कितने भी हों मुस्कुराहट ज़रूरी है ठहर ज़िन्दगी में थोड़ी सुगबुगाहट ज़रूरी है..."

मसले कितने भी हों मुस्कुराहट ज़रूरी है
ठहर ज़िन्दगी में थोड़ी सुगबुगाहट ज़रूरी है...

#sundayfunday #sundayvibes #holiday #lifequotes #lifelessons #Motivation #nojoto #Nojotovoice #nojotovideo #KeepMoving

16 Love

"Happiness When you know tommorow is holiday and you can sleep for some more time."

Happiness 
When you know tommorow is holiday 
and you can sleep for 
some more time.

Happy Mahalaya Amavase 😂😂😂Just didn't expect this holiday
#nojotoenglish #nojoto #holiday

13 Love

"सवाल- कौन से हादसे से आप उबर नहीं पाएं हैं? जवाब- हम हर हादसे से उबर गए हैं, जब से हम छुट्टी(खुदा) के घर गए हैं! PK छुट्टी(कुदरत) की मुक्की👊😇 की घुट्टी, हमारी तो हो गई छुट्टी...! धन्यवाद 👊😇🙏 @बधाई हो छुट्टी की प्यारी👊😇मुक्की की🙏"

सवाल-
कौन से हादसे से आप उबर नहीं पाएं हैं?
जवाब-
हम हर हादसे से उबर गए हैं,
जब से हम छुट्टी(खुदा) के घर गए हैं!
PK छुट्टी(कुदरत) की मुक्की👊😇 की घुट्टी,
हमारी तो हो गई छुट्टी...!
धन्यवाद 👊😇🙏
@बधाई हो छुट्टी की प्यारी👊😇मुक्की की🙏

#Incident #BadhaiHoChuttiKi
सवाल-
"कौन से हादसे से आप उबर नहीं पाएं हैं?"