tags

Best toxicpeople Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best toxicpeople Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 4 Followers
  • 7 Stories
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"signs of toxic people 1. Apko unse Milne ke Baad ander se Aacha nhi lagega 2.Wo apko control karne ki Koshish karenge 3.Wo Bohot Jaldi jealous Ho jate h 4. Agar unhone apke sath kuch galat kiya hoga Toh behave Aise karenge ki wo victim h aur apko fasa denge 5.Wo jyada tar apki burai hi nikalenge (like they will give you back handed compliment) 6.Wo apko judge Bohot Karenge( like Kya pehente ho,etc) 7.If they talk to you Sirf Apni baat Karenge apki sunenge nhi 8.Wo dusro ko aapke khilaf bhadkayenge jaroor😥 ©Anamika mishra"

signs of toxic people 
1. Apko unse Milne ke Baad ander se Aacha nhi lagega 
2.Wo apko control karne ki Koshish karenge 
3.Wo Bohot Jaldi jealous Ho jate h 
4. Agar unhone apke sath kuch galat kiya hoga Toh behave Aise karenge ki wo victim h aur apko fasa denge 
5.Wo jyada tar apki burai hi nikalenge (like they will give you back handed compliment) 
6.Wo apko judge Bohot Karenge( like Kya pehente ho,etc)
7.If they talk to you Sirf Apni baat Karenge apki sunenge nhi
8.Wo dusro ko aapke khilaf bhadkayenge jaroor😥

©Anamika mishra

if you are facing the same problem solutions is to reduce you're interaction with these type of people #Toxicpeople #Toxic #stay_home_stay_safe #stayawayfromnegativepeople

#walkingalone @Ayushi_Mishra @@_girl kanishka_545 @🖤Ravi🖤 @Ramvir Kori Meghna kapoor

12 Love
1 Share

""

"Calling the world a toxic place Well you my friend are a part of it Live and let live Tolerance and all It all start from your heart Facing problem Or stuck in a mess The only person who could help Is you yourself I say this to you Do you believe my word?"

Calling the world a toxic place
Well you my friend are a part of it
Live and let live 
Tolerance and all
It all start from your heart

Facing problem
Or stuck in a mess 
The only person who could help
Is you yourself

I say this to you
Do you believe my word?

#Toxicpeople #Toxic #Toxicfriends #Toxicrelationships

#clouds

5 Love

""

"Don't expect anything from anyone.. It gives a reason for healthy life from toxic relationships...🤟"

Don't expect anything from anyone..
It gives a reason for healthy life from toxic relationships...🤟

Healthy relationships...
#toxicpeople #healthyrelations #Expectations #lifequotes #positivequotes

7 Love

""

"Relationships are the most delicate thing in this world, as they break, they start hurting you all time..."

Relationships are the most delicate thing in this world,
as they break, they start hurting you all time...

Be aware of toxic relationships in your life..
#Relationship
#lifehurts
#toxicpeople

3 Love

""

"It takes a lifetime to realize your good enough, Raised and roughed up taught being not good enough. Narcissistic abuse is not a bluff"

It takes a lifetime to realize your good enough,
Raised and roughed up taught being not good enough.
Narcissistic abuse is not a bluff

#beastmode #determination #Rapper #Inspiration #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #narcissisticabuse #domesticviolence #Trauma #emotionalabuse #mentalHealth #healing #Love #ptsd #survivor #depression #anxiety #narcissist #toxicrelationships #toxicpeople

14 Love
1 Share