Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best staywithme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best staywithme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is it important to stay rooted in where you came from, it is important to stay hydrated in the summer heat, for you to stay mira k download, is it important to stay in shape, for you to stay lyrics,

• 19 Followers
  • 20 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

some one

mute video

Jyoti

mute video

Maddy luv

mute video

Janani

mute video

Aady

I have been looking for your face but today, I have seen it. I want you to laugh, To kill all your worries, To love you, To nourish you. #caption #comewithme #staywithme #savinggrace #diewithme

read more
I want to die with you...

#caption# I have been looking for your face but today,
I have seen it.

I want you to laugh,
To kill all your worries,
To love you,
To nourish you.

Aady

You made me realize that it's better to risk it all and express your feelings because in the end it is better to regret doing something than to regret not doing it and forever wondering what the outcome would have been. So dance with me at the end of the world The sky is crashing the streets are on fire, everyone is going crazy but... Not us. #poem #youarebeautiful #BeWithMe #staywithme #savinggrace #diewithme

read more
Please die with me...

//caption// You made me realize that it's better to risk it all and express your feelings because in the end it is better to regret doing something than to regret not doing it and forever wondering what the outcome would have been.

So dance with me at the end of the world
The sky is crashing
the streets are on fire,
everyone is going crazy but...
Not us.

Aady

If we lie here for another hour would that be long enough for you to fall in love with me? I'm the best drunk without the the taste of alcohol and a lofty high but smoke hasn't singed my lungs at all. #poem #BeWithMe #staywithme #savinggrace #ifwetry #thememory

read more
My little love...

//caption// If we lie here for another hour 
would that be long enough for you to 
fall in love with me? 

I'm the best drunk without the 
the taste of alcohol
and a lofty high
but smoke hasn't singed my lungs at all.

Hemlata Pandey

अब की ईश्वर ने ऐसी आशा जगाई है,
की अब टूटी तो हम टूट जाएंगे। #hope #love #missing #staywithme #yqbaba #yqdidi

Kanwalpreet Singh

चार दिन की ज़िंदगी में, कम से कम दो दिन तो ठहरते मेरे साथ! In the life of four days, Stay with me for at least two days! -Kps©2022 #kpsshayari #kpspoetry #kpsquotes life #staywithme #goodbye

read more
mute video

Sakshi Vashist

When all you keep doing is moving
But all you want to shout is STAY! 

#stay #move #moveon #movingon #staywithme #giveup
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification