tags

Best Failure Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Failure Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love failure songs, love failure image, love failure images.

• 1315 Followers
  • 2092 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

It is #Failure that is easy.
#Success is always hard.

601 Love
14 Share

""

"है सहस्त्र सिकंदर सैंधव सवार, चन्द्रगुप्त जगने की घड़ी है, अंधेरा कितना गहरा है ये किस जलते दीये को पडी है, आसमाँ की ऊँचाइयों से ना डर, तू पर फैला के तो देख परिंदे , ये मुन्तजिर हवा तुझे उड़ाने के लिए कितनी बेताब खड़ी है।।"

है सहस्त्र सिकंदर सैंधव सवार, चन्द्रगुप्त जगने की घड़ी है, 
अंधेरा कितना गहरा है ये किस जलते दीये को पडी है,
आसमाँ की ऊँचाइयों से ना डर, तू पर फैला के तो देख परिंदे , 
ये मुन्तजिर हवा तुझे उड़ाने के लिए कितनी बेताब खड़ी है।।

#Failure #Shayari #Poetry #शायरी #कविता #poem #Quotes #विचार #Motivation #Inspiration

354 Love

""

"failures are the real teachers of life .. they told us why we don't get succeeded this time they tells us where we left the try ... these failures makes us strong enough to face the challenges in life ..... I learnt from my life never be depressed only due to your failure ... try and try again .... Almighty has the best decision for you trust in God and move ahead ....."

failures are the real teachers of life ..
they told us why we don't get succeeded this time 
they tells us where we left the try ...
these failures makes us strong enough to face the
challenges in life .....
I learnt from my life 
never be depressed only due to your failure ...
try and try again ....
Almighty has the best decision for you 
trust in God and move ahead .....

#Failure #success_story #nojotoquotesforall #nojotowritersclub #nojotoenglish #Anshulathakur #truequotes #feelings #staypositive

258 Love

""

"एक तरफ़ा इश्क़ का, अपना सुकूँन होता है... तकलीफ़ का सबब तो अधूरा प्यार होता है... ✍My_Words..."

एक तरफ़ा इश्क़ का, अपना सुकूँन होता है...

तकलीफ़ का सबब तो अधूरा प्यार होता है...

✍My_Words...

अधूरा-प्यार ....💔#Life #QandA #Failure #nojotohindi #nojotonews

@aman6.1 @Shikha Sharma @sheetal pandya मेरे शब्द @Suman Zaniyan @Mr. MANEESH @Vaishali Bhardwaj

245 Love

""

"Success and Failure Are the part of life without facing failures none can taste the success Failure tells that at least you tried and when your try will be full of efforts you will get success definitely 👍"

Success and Failure Are the part of life 
without facing failures 
none can taste the success 
Failure tells that at least you tried 
and when your try will be
full of efforts  
you will get success definitely 👍

#nojotowritersclub #nojotoquotesforall #nojotoenglish #LatenightThoughts #Anshulathakur #Success #Failure

235 Love