tags

Best Failure Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Failure Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love failure songs, love failure images, love failure image.

• 1347 Followers
  • 2121 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

It is #Failure that is easy.
#Success is always hard.

627 Love
14 Share

""

"है सहस्त्र सिकंदर सैंधव सवार, चन्द्रगुप्त जगने की घड़ी है, अंधेरा कितना गहरा है ये किस जलते दीये को पडी है, आसमाँ की ऊँचाइयों से ना डर, तू पर फैला के तो देख परिंदे , ये मुन्तजिर हवा तुझे उड़ाने के लिए कितनी बेताब खड़ी है।।"

है सहस्त्र सिकंदर सैंधव सवार, चन्द्रगुप्त जगने की घड़ी है, 
अंधेरा कितना गहरा है ये किस जलते दीये को पडी है,
आसमाँ की ऊँचाइयों से ना डर, तू पर फैला के तो देख परिंदे , 
ये मुन्तजिर हवा तुझे उड़ाने के लिए कितनी बेताब खड़ी है।।

#Failure #Shayari #Poetry #शायरी #कविता #poem #Quotes #विचार #Motivation #Inspiration

354 Love

""

"failures are the real teachers of life .. they told us why we don't get succeeded this time they tells us where we left the try ... these failures makes us strong enough to face the challenges in life ..... I learnt from my life never be depressed only due to your failure ... try and try again .... Almighty has the best decision for you trust in God and move ahead ....."

failures are the real teachers of life ..
they told us why we don't get succeeded this time 
they tells us where we left the try ...
these failures makes us strong enough to face the
challenges in life .....
I learnt from my life 
never be depressed only due to your failure ...
try and try again ....
Almighty has the best decision for you 
trust in God and move ahead .....

#Failure #success_story #nojotoquotesforall #nojotowritersclub #nojotoenglish #Anshulathakur #truequotes #feelings #staypositive

258 Love

""

"एक तरफ़ा इश्क़ का, अपना सुकूँन होता है... तकलीफ़ का सबब तो अधूरा प्यार होता है... ✍My_Words..."

एक तरफ़ा इश्क़ का, अपना सुकूँन होता है...

तकलीफ़ का सबब तो अधूरा प्यार होता है...

✍My_Words...

अधूरा-प्यार ....💔#Life #QandA #Failure #nojotohindi #nojotonews

@aman6.1 @Shikha Sharma @sheetal pandya मेरे शब्द @Suman Zaniyan @Mr. MANEESH @Vaishali Bhardwaj

250 Love

""

"My Struggle story Will not be just another ordinary story. It will not be about how I fell million times. But it will be about how I managed to pick myself up again and again. It will be about those pep-talks which I used to give myself every fuckin' night when no one was there to wipe my tears. It will be about that positiveness which I brought back to my life. Because that was the real struggle. ❤️"

My Struggle story Will not be just another ordinary story. It will not be about how I fell million times. But it will be about how I managed to pick myself up again and again. It will be about those pep-talks which I used to give myself every fuckin' night when no one was there to wipe my tears. It will be about that positiveness which I brought back to my life.
Because that was the real struggle. ❤️

Stay happy. Stay strong. ❤️🤘

#nojoto
#nojotoapp #writersofinstagram #nojotoofficial #Motivation #Quotes #Struggle #Success #Failure #Inspirationalquotes #Motivationalquotes #Inspiration #Quotesaboutlife #Life #bestrong #beHappy

237 Love
8 Share