Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best knees Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best knees Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is knock knees allowed in air force, is knock knees allowed in ias, is knock knees allowed in ips, is knock knees allowed in nda, are knock knees allowed in army,

• 13 Followers
  • 111 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

VKD KAPIL

अगर मैं कहूं के मैं पिछा छुड़वा के चला आया...
 गलत है बहुत गलत है 
 मैं अगर ज़िंदा हूं तो ये तो महरबानी है तेरी
और वो तेरी scooty तो सही ही चल रही थी...
पर मैं ही नादान टांग तुड़वाने चला आया !

-VKD
                                                                         19/01/24

©VKD KAPIL #walkalone #vkd #vkdkapil #vkdworld #vkd1010 #vkd10oct #VKD #monimybook  #scooty #knees

Rashim Anugrah

mute video

KhaultiSyahi

बबूल घुटनों के दर्द की अचूक औषधि
बबूल के फली का चूर्ण, शहद के साथ मिलाकर
1 चम्मच सुबह शाम
1 सप्ताह तक सेवन करने से
' हड्डियां वज्र के समान मजबूत, टूटी हड्डी
भी जुड़ जाती हैं
* घिसे हुए घुटनों में चिकनाई...

©KhaultiSyahi #knees #kneepain #pain #Totke #laalkitab #medicsl #medicine #desi #khaultisyahi #Health

Sakshi Vashist

#knees #Smile #own

read more
She walked
Liked she owned the world
But it was her smile
That bought the world down to its knees 

#knees #smile #own

Sri Harsha Reddy

The Shortest Distance Between a Problem and It's Solution is the Distance Between Your Knees and the Floor. #problem#solution
#knees#floor
#englishnojoto

Jeel Patel

Steps On Wood

This earth is like one round end of
That 3,963 miles wide blue wood
And another end is here
Just under my root of vagabond home
Amidst these two ends ,
Curvy brown floor without tiles on 
Which I try to make my feet familiar

2000 steps I walked at my knees
At 500 steps I jumped into wild trap
But no deep cuts were there because
Bud with 3 bodyguards in colorful clothes
Brought me up ,swang me in the air
Made their shoulders down to 
Absorb my vibrations of sudden strokes

Now I want to walk 1 million steps
But I walk 1 lakh steps 
I fall at 50,000 steps at my knees
Much more than before 
Not by physically ,often by psychically
And there is deep blunt scratches, bloodless
Can't smell that strength of shoulder
Can't pick the tight grip of hands

After fall or after recovery pair of orbs
Come, try to throw rays of care on my curse
But how my creased time stretch his skin
And make his body keen and fresh
Just like before he fell , he can't , I can't
Now my bones look like stones
Without feelings of pain or felicity
Now they're mere pillars !

©jeelpatel #wood #life #poetry

Alefiya Shamshi

#Love She was getting married tonight. It was the last day they were going to spend together. Everyone, everywhere, laughter and aches. She was sitting right next to him. Memorizing all the time they had spent in past years. Remembering those rainy nights and cold sunshine. All that love and all those fights. "Are you going to miss me?", she asked looking at him. "Ohh Never", he giggled and went away. Finally, wearing that beautiful wedding dress along with the mang tika which he got for her o #siblings

read more
(Read Full Caption) #Love 
She was getting married tonight. It was the last day they were going to spend together. Everyone, everywhere, laughter and aches. She was sitting right next to him. Memorizing all the time they had spent in past years. Remembering those rainy nights and cold sunshine. All that love and all those fights. "Are you going to miss me?", she asked looking at him. "Ohh Never", he giggled and went away. 
Finally, wearing that beautiful wedding dress along with the mang tika which he got for her o

TheHoelySaint

It was Friday, the 13th. I was on my knees with flowers in my hands, proposing her...
It is Friday, the 13th. I am on my knees with flowers in my hands, crying at her grave... #FridayFeeling #TheHoelySaint #Inkheart #thoughts

subhdeep1987

Best ways to learn salsa and bachata dancing for novice person : 1. MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE MIRROR- Practice body rolls against a wall or mirror, focusing on 'peeling yourself off of the wall'. For a downward roll, start with your head and follow with your chest, stomach, hips, and knees. For an upward roll, come back up with your knees, hips, stomach, chest and finally head. This will give you the muscle memory, and muscles in general, to do great body rolls while dancing.    2. WATCH OTHER DANC #Dance

read more
 Best ways to learn salsa and bachata dancing for novice person :

1. MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE MIRROR- Practice body rolls against a wall or mirror, focusing on 'peeling yourself off of the wall'. For a downward roll, start with your head and follow with your chest, stomach, hips, and knees. For an upward roll, come back up with your knees, hips, stomach, chest and finally head. This will give you the muscle memory, and muscles in general, to do great body rolls while dancing.

2. WATCH OTHER DANC

Vineet Raj Kapoor

मैं अकड़ गया तो दुनिया अकड़ गयी झुक गया तो दुनिया घुटनों पे आ गयी दुनिया बस इक आईना बन गयी मेरा जीना आसां हो गया, रफ़्तार रुक गयी When I became pretentious the world became thee I became humble, the world went down on it's knees #Poetry #Life #Speed #Busy #Easy #Mirror #शीशा #lifequotes #kavishala #ज़िन्दगी #कविता #शायरी #humility #दुनियां #घुटना #easylife #slowdown #जहाँ #fastlane #fastlife

read more
 मैं अकड़ गया तो दुनिया अकड़ गयी
झुक गया तो दुनिया घुटनों पे आ गयी

दुनिया बस इक आईना बन गयी मेरा
जीना आसां हो गया, रफ़्तार रुक गयी

When I became pretentious the world became thee
I became humble, the world went down on it's knees
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification