Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best luggage Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best luggage Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about luggage meaning in hindi, luggage meaning in marathi, luggage bags for sale, travel luggage quotes, large check in luggage size,

• 5 Followers
  • 38 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

teacher baba ki teachings

Carry your luggage full of enthusiasm,
So you don't feel bored while learning something new. #luggage #yqbaba #luggagepoem #yourquotebaba

Yogender Sharma

#luggage

read more
Unfortunately, in the END, i'll perceive the truth that among all the luggage tht i'd carried all my life , i didn't own most of them.And the remaining weren't important as i always thought or expected it to be

#luggage
-Ys #luggage

Manaswin Manu

Innovation is not an easy thing.
To come up with something big, out of the world, completely new is Intellectual giftedness, easy for those who are highly intelligent, high in IQ.
But innovation is never easy.
Innovations doesn't require great intellect or great IQ.
It requires great observation, great awareness and simplicity.

Let's take an example.

Wheels are among the first human Invention.
And

Humans are using suitcase since generations.

And we all remember days of our childhood when our parents needed to carry those heavy Briefcases/VIPs/Suitcases.
Until in 1970, when Benard D. Shadow thought about a simple idea of combining Wheel and the Suitcase together to make it Rolling Suitcase/Trolley bag. (Which become popular in India in the last decade).

It's not a small thing. It's a great invention which completely changed the way of handling luggage.
It also to a large extent affected professions like that of Coolie and Rickshaw Pullers
It had great contribution in changing economies, directly and indirectly.

But this great invention, is the simplest thing humans could have done.
It's big but it's small.
It's great but it's simple.
It looks like a simple and easy Idea now,
But the reality is this :-

A complete human civilisation,
Billions of people struggling with luggage transportation issues,
Thousands of people employed to solve human problems,
Scientists and Engineers boasting about their intelligence
Couldn't find this solution in decades.
( Probably they were too busy working on the Pim Particle Project, which could teleport mass to Quantum Realm making everthing light in weight 😉 another great and big idea)

Until this simple solution randomly hits one human mind.

So next time whenever someone provides solution to your problem,
Have the feeling of gratitude.
Even if the solution seems quite simple,
Probably it would take years for you to come up with it.

We never know when this universe will open one of it's secret to someone.
©Manaswin Manu #Nojotoenglish #Innovation #Ideas #Solution #Manaswin_Manu
#Nojotoenglish
#Innovation
#Ideas
#Solution
#Manaswin_Manu

Vineet Raj Kapoor

मैं तासीर से विनीत ही हूँ, ऊँचे तेवर में कभी बोल न पाउँगा अभी अभी सफर से लौटा हूँ, भारी सामान अभी खोल न पाउँगा (विनीत राज कपूर) By nature I am a respectful man You won't find me speaking in umbrage #Poetry #Journey #Ghalib #शेर #Fury #Anger #kavishala #Shayari #adventure #शायरी #sher #Talk #safar #angry #ग़ालिब #vineetrajkapoor #सामां #जॉनएलिया #jonalia #luggage #heavyluggage #gentle #nice #furious #tell #longjourney #expedition #bags #jonelia #jaunelia #jaunalia

read more
 मैं तासीर से विनीत ही हूँ,
ऊँचे तेवर में कभी बोल न पाउँगा
अभी अभी सफर से लौटा हूँ, 
भारी सामान अभी खोल न पाउँगा
(विनीत राज कपूर) 

By nature I am a respectful man
You won't find me speaking in umbrage

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification