Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lettertoself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lettertoself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i will write a letter to you tentatively, i trust you love letter, yaad love letter in hindi, let me love you tum hi ho, let me love you quotes,

• 29 Followers
  • 31 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Monisha Biswas

Lost my desire,forgot my dream,
Have no destination,nowhere to reach. #microtale #lettertoself #yqbaba #englishquote #bestquote #lifetragedy

Monisha Biswas

When I feel depressed,
I try to cure myself,
Then I trace my own lacks,
& try to heal myself a lot.
I encourage myself,
& do whatever I love,
Then I find,
Lack of insight is the cause.
 #selfcure #yqbaba #noursihself #yqenglishquote #lettertoself

Sakshi Vashist

#lettertoself #letterstoself First hurdle- Thinking it cannot be done Second hurdle- Thinking it cannot be done by ME Third hurdle- Thinking out loud about its possibility of actually happening #Brave #Courage #hurdle #Self #letter Thank you Arsh and Prarthna Amar for the challenge

read more
Yes you CAN.
Yes you CAN.
Yes YOU can.
Yes YOU can.
YES you can.
YES. #lettertoself #letterstoself
First hurdle- Thinking it cannot be done
Second hurdle- Thinking it cannot be done by ME
Third hurdle- Thinking out loud about its possibility of actually happening
#brave #courage #hurdle #self #letter

Thank you Arsh and Prarthna Amar for the challenge

Shree

*give respect, gain respect #bekind *keep the language decent, gentle request. *Hindi/ English *Everyone is welcome. *Don't fear anyone's judgement 🙏🏻😊 *I am here to help, and promise that my connections will also support me with this. 🙏🏻🙏🏻😊 #Help #lettertoself #a_journey_of_thoughts #ajot_life

read more
Do YOU have any question unanswered?
 ask me ☺️

any.. be it career, life, family, 
parents, studies, exams,
profession, friends... 
anything.. 

that's causing YOU restlessness... 
ask me! 

will try to answer one question, 

Please write your query in detail. 

Happy to help 🙏🏻 *give respect, gain respect
#bekind
*keep the language decent, gentle request.
*Hindi/ English 
*Everyone is welcome.
*Don't fear anyone's judgement 🙏🏻😊

*I am here to help, and promise that my connections will also support me with this. 🙏🏻🙏🏻😊

Bizz_are_ Soul

Dear Sohini,

How are you? How are you doing?
I never thought of asking you how are you, ever.
But I feel I should also ask you sometimes and even try to take care of you. It's been long since you shared anything with me.
So, is life too hard these days?
I know when people should just spend more time with each other, it was heartbreaking for you.
A big decision to take, isn't it?
You must have thought a lot before taking that ,isn't it?
I believe you. I know you are strong enough to face this situation and handle with confidence.
Suit yourself up buddy, it's time to be a bit indifferent and love yourself.
It's okay if you got hurt, it's okay if your cheeks were moist, it's okay if you felt helpless, it's okay.
I know you will be back with a bang.
I know you are a fighter and you will never be weak as my dead-ringer lies in you buddy.

Take care and I am always with you.
Don't let that silver lining get smudged.
I miss you.

Love you,
Sohini Inspired by YQBaba's letter
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#imissmyself 
#lettertoself 
#deadringer

Presha

Dear Self,
I am sorry for underestimating you always... I'm sorry I seek validation from others for you...Trust me!!! I don't want external circumstances to make you feel good...I don't want the crowd to console you,to appreciate you,to make you feel valued...I do not want attention from others for you!
But what to do... whenever I think I will not beg others to make you feel good or blessed,I fail...I end up doing that only... I'm really sorry I just don't know how to make you feel special...I know you feel empty at times... you feel incomplete and sometimes survival becomes way too hard!
But you have to hang in there and keep your hopes alive. Believe in me...nobody else but me and always remember no matter what I will always love you ❤️ #lettertoself #postman #yqbaba #yqdidi

Satish Chandra

#lettertoself #yqbaba The letter to oneself is very nice initiative and this is really superb way to enhance a person being's own perception about themselves.

read more
Dear Satish,

Thanks for introducing me on YQ. You made it large for me.

Lots of Love
 #LetterToSelf #YQBaba

The letter to oneself is very nice initiative and this is really superb way to enhance a person being's own perception about themselves.

Sita Prasad

I'm who I'm.....
Who am I to change the world,
Who am I to create happiness,
Who am I to help those in pain,
I'm only a drop, only a part,
Of that infinite cosmic universe,
Which manifests itself, unfolds new beginnings,
Erases the past to make present,
Molds the present to make future,
And I'm only a part of it,
Lying, flowing, wandering,
Walking, running, adapting,
I'm nothing, I'm nothing but a drop in that big ocean of His Universe.

#lettertoself #truth #yqbaba #yqtales #heartfelt

thvachl ;

सुनो ना , मुझे पता है तू अपनी आदतों से कितनी परेशान रहती है , जो लोग तुझे दर्द देते है तू भी उन्हीं को अपना समझ बैठती है .. तू क्यूँ घबराती है , के तेरे हाथ से सब फिसल जाएगा , मुझे पता है जो तेरे दिल में है तू कभी किसी से बोलेगी नहीं , तुझे डर लगता है के कही तेरी बात #mine #yqbaba #letters #selflove #lettertoself #astheticthoughts

read more
सुनो प्रिए ! एक खत तुम्हारे लिए ............................ सुनो ना ,

मुझे पता है तू अपनी आदतों से कितनी परेशान रहती है ,
जो लोग तुझे दर्द देते है तू भी उन्हीं को अपना समझ बैठती है ..

तू क्यूँ घबराती है , के तेरे हाथ से सब फिसल जाएगा ,
मुझे पता है जो तेरे दिल में है तू कभी किसी से बोलेगी नहीं , 
तुझे डर लगता है के कही तेरी बात

Sourajita D

🌟49/365 Am I a Writer?🤔🤔🤔 He asked next, "Are you someone's ex?"😂🤣😆 #sourajita #FirstLove #lettertoself #sour_collab #newwritersclub #yqbaba #quotereview #lovewithouthim

read more
He asked me, "Are you a writer?"

"I will call myself a writer that day, when my words will have the same emotions as my tears bear!" 🌟49/365

Am I a Writer?🤔🤔🤔
 He asked next, "Are you someone's ex?"😂🤣😆

#Sourajita #firstlove #lettertoself #sour_collab #newwritersclub #yqbaba #quotereview #lovewithouthim
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification