tags

Best Doctors Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Doctors Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about doctors day, doctors day quotes, doctors korean drama.

• 73 Followers
  • 188 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Pyar ka dard wahi samjh sakta hai, jinohne isme mbbs(मोहब्बत-बेहिसाब- बंधन -सात जनम का) kiya ho😍 Happy Doctor's Day"

Pyar ka dard wahi samjh sakta hai, jinohne isme mbbs(मोहब्बत-बेहिसाब- बंधन -सात जनम का) kiya ho😍

Happy 
                   Doctor's 
                 Day

#HappyDoctor'sday #loveshayri #Doctors #day #lovequotes #nojotohindi

20 Love
1 Share

"Black Day We hold scalpel to operate and cure Not guns to threat or Make mankind insecure We have bandage to heal yours scars Not arms to exploit people and harrass We give painkillers to reduce your pain Not wounds to make you blood stained We gift you smile to fight and strive Not bombs to ruin countless lives We cure secure and serve as true nationalists We are Doctors not Terrotists #Justice for Paribaha Mukherjee #doctorsunited #stopviolenceagainstdoctor #savedoctors"

Black Day
We hold scalpel to operate and cure
Not guns to threat or 
Make mankind insecure
We have bandage to heal yours scars
Not arms to exploit people and harrass
We give  painkillers to reduce your pain
Not wounds to make you blood stained
We gift  you smile to fight and strive 
Not bombs to ruin countless lives
We cure secure and serve as true nationalists
We are Doctors not Terrotists

#Justice for Paribaha Mukherjee
#doctorsunited
#stopviolenceagainstdoctor
#savedoctors

We are Doctors not Terrorist
We don't deserve death at our working place
All Doctors and Medical Student Please Share this everywhere
#nojotoenglish #nojoto #Doctors #savedoctors #SAVETHESAVIOUR

133 Love
2 Share

"Its Winter again A season of Warmth Patiently waiting and Healing itself to recover from Autumn Preparing for blooming Spring Magical snow all around Melting in love of the sunshine Like everyday, I wokeup early in the morning To embrace the warmth of the sun Its freezing cold everyday while I sleep Cold like,someone has put on me a layer of ice I saw my son sitting near the balcony I went ahead and put my hand on his hand Meanwhile my wife came Gosh ,she is so pretty I felt as if I am seeing her after so long I was too engrossed in her that suddenly my body jolted "Mom why doesn't dad talk to us"? my son asked What do you mean by that? I replied But they pretended as if they dont know me Son, the doctors are trying their level best to bring him out of Coma He will get well soon ,my wife replied Suddenly my body started shivering and I felt as if someone is giving me shocks I went back just to see the doctors trying their level best to wake me up Its 2018 said the calendar My soul now free from my motionless body but my heart still beating in hope of Spring #NojotoQuote"

Its Winter again
A season of Warmth
Patiently waiting and
Healing itself to recover from Autumn
Preparing for blooming Spring
Magical snow all around
Melting in love of the sunshine
Like everyday,
I wokeup early in the morning
To embrace the warmth of the sun
Its freezing cold everyday while I sleep
Cold like,someone has put on me a layer of ice
I saw my son sitting near the balcony
I went ahead and put my hand on his hand
Meanwhile my wife came
Gosh ,she is so pretty 
I felt as if I am seeing her after so long
I was too engrossed in her
that suddenly my body jolted 
"Mom why doesn't dad talk to us"? my son asked
What do you mean by that? I replied
But they pretended as if they dont know me 
Son, the doctors are trying their level best to bring him out of Coma
He will get well soon ,my wife replied
Suddenly my body started shivering
and I felt as if someone is giving me shocks
I went back just to see the doctors trying their level best to wake me up
Its 2018 said the calendar
My soul now free from my motionless body
but my heart still beating in hope of Spring

#NojotoQuote

#Nojotoenglish #Nojoto #English #ShortStory #story #Thoughts #pod #kahaniwala #TST #Nojotowriters @Satyaprem @Internet Jockey @@j_$tyle @Ritika Roy Swetapadma Mishra

24 Love

"today is doctors day I want to say few lines about doctors,, jo log khate haii, doctor banna koi bade baat nhi haii, wo tou koi bhi bn sakta haii,, pr wo ye nhi jaante kya kuch khona padta doctor banne ke liye,, if it were easy everybody would do it,, agr itna hi aasan haii doctr banna tou kyu aaj bhi doctors ki kaami haii india Main,, ham khud ko bhul jaate haii,isse paane ke liye,, wo chhoti chhoti khusiyo ko bhul jaate haii,, din raat ek krne padte haii tb jaake koi successful doctr ban ta haii.. din raat ki daudti iss duniya mein apni parvaah kiye bina,, dusro ki khusyio se khus hote haii doctors nam aankhon ki muskan haii khuda tou nhi, pr khuda se ho tum iss zammen pe faristey ho tum HAPPY DOCTOR'S DAY DOCTORS =2nd god .@nandini"

today is doctors day 
I want to say few lines about doctors,, 

jo log khate haii, doctor banna koi bade baat nhi haii, wo tou koi bhi bn sakta haii,, 
pr wo ye nhi jaante kya kuch khona padta doctor banne ke liye,, 
if it were easy 
everybody would do it,, 
agr itna hi aasan haii doctr banna tou kyu aaj bhi doctors ki kaami haii india Main,, 
ham khud ko bhul jaate haii,isse paane ke liye,, wo chhoti chhoti khusiyo ko bhul jaate haii,, din raat ek krne padte haii tb jaake koi successful doctr ban ta haii.. 
din raat ki daudti  iss duniya mein apni parvaah kiye bina,, dusro ki khusyio se khus hote haii doctors

nam aankhon ki muskan haii 
khuda tou nhi, pr khuda se ho tum 
iss zammen pe faristey ho tum 
HAPPY DOCTOR'S DAY 
DOCTORS =2nd god 

.@nandini

#Nojoto#Nojotohindi#Love#Doctors#happydoctorsday

34 Love
2 Share

"Har marz ko jo chutkiyon main theek kr dene ka hunar rkhte hain.. Har kosish se apne mareezon ko theek krne ki himmat rkhte hain.. Bhagwan k dwara bheje hue doot hum jinhe kehte hain.. Un doctron ko hum dhanyawad krte hain.. "Happy Doctor's Day""

Har marz ko jo chutkiyon main theek kr dene ka hunar rkhte hain..
Har kosish se apne mareezon ko theek krne ki himmat rkhte hain..
Bhagwan k dwara bheje hue doot hum jinhe kehte hain..
Un doctron ko hum dhanyawad krte hain..
"Happy Doctor's Day"

#Doctors#kavishala

16 Love