Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Siddarth Kapoor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Siddarth Kapoor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about agnisakshi siddarth and sannidhi 320, agnisakshi siddarth and sannidhi, siddarth kaul, kapoor and sons, kapoor in english,

• 1 Followers
  • 0 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Trailer - Brother The emotion of Bhai Vs Bhai - Boring and over used already The angle of love story and two brothers fighting, where in may be one is fighting for family and daughter and other is fighting for pride and some ego shit...again boring and overly used in Bolllywood What I am looking forward to is ACTION from this Movie - And I guess both can be good action actors and hence would be fun to watch this movie. From mass consumer's perspective, considering Indian Action is largely app #Movies #Akshay Kumar #Siddarth Kapoor

read more
Trailer - Brother 
 The emotion of Bhai Vs Bhai - Boring and over used already 
The angle of love story and two brothers fighting, where in may be one is fighting for family and daughter and other is fighting for pride and some ego shit...again boring and overly used in Bolllywood
What I am looking forward to is ACTION from this Movie - And I guess both can be good action actors and hence would be fun to watch this movie.
From mass consumer's perspective, considering Indian Action is largely app

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification