Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thehappynow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thehappynow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you mom happy mothers day poems, happy birthday to the love of my life, happy birthday to the love of my life pictures, happy mothers day mom i love you, happy birthday to the love of my life poem,

• 7 Followers
  • 108 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Agam Agarwal

" 10 Worst Feelings:
Cheated on. 
Over thinking. 
Lied to. 
Heart broken. 
Not cared for. 
Losing. 
Scared. 
Assuming. 
Nervous. 
Letting go." #YQbaba #yopowrimo #life #philosophy #love #writings #memories #heartbreak #shortlife #loveend #dreamy #keepsmiling #shortwritings #quotes #lovepost #lovebreaks #quoteoftheday #positivethinking #thehappynow #instagood #livebywords

Agam Agarwal

I hope you realize your mistakes and see how much I tried to make you understand you. #YQbaba #yopowrimo #life #philosophy #love #writings #memories #heartbreak #shortlife #loveend #dreamy #keepsmiling #shortwritings #quotes #lovepost #lovebreaks #quoteoftheday #positivethinking #thehappynow #instagood #livebywords

Agam Agarwal

A man that loves you can't be taken away from you no matter how many girls throw themselves at him, remember that. #YQbaba #yopowrimo #life #philosophy #love #writings #memories #heartbreak #shortlife #loveend #dreamy #keepsmiling #shortwritings #quotes #lovepost #lovebreaks #quoteoftheday #positivethinking #thehappynow #instagood #livebywords

Agam Agarwal

Best feeling-"when you know someone knows how to calm your storms" #YQbaba #yopowrimo #life #philosophy #love #writings #memories #heartbreak #shortlife #loveend #dreamy #keepsmiling #shortwritings #quotes #lovepost #lovebreaks #quoteoftheday #positivethinking #thehappynow #instagood #livebywords

Agam Agarwal

I’m the pen. You’re the paper. Together, let’s write our own happy WORLD!! #YQbaba #yopowrimo #life #philosophy #love #writings #memories #heartbreak #shortlife #loveend #dreamy #keepsmiling #shortwritings #quotes #lovepost #lovebreaks #quoteoftheday #positivethinking #thehappynow #instagood #livebywords

Agam Agarwal

I distance myself from people for a reason. Right now, I need space and  have to focus on my only DREAM!!..
     #YQbaba #yopowrimo #life #philosophy #love #writings #memories #heartbreak #shortlife #loveend #dreamy #keepsmiling #shortwritings #quotes #lovepost #lovebreaks #quoteoftheday #positivethinking #thehappynow #instagood #livebywords

Agam Agarwal

"Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together." #YQbaba #yopowrimo #life #philosophy #love #writings #memories #heartbreak #shortlife #loveend #dreamy #keepsmiling #shortwritings #quotes #lovepost #lovebreaks #quoteoftheday #positivethinking #thehappynow #instagood #livebywords

Agam Agarwal

Nothing is more attractive than a man who is fully committed to his woman. No matter how many females are drawn to him, his eyes, his ear and his hands remain on his woman. #YQbaba #yopowrimo #life #philosophy #love #writings #memories #heartbreak #shortlife #loveend #dreamy #keepsmiling #shortwritings #quotes #lovepost #lovebreaks #quoteoftheday #positivethinking #thehappynow #instagood #livebywords

Agam Agarwal

One wrong move and everyone judges you. #YQbaba #yopowrimo #life #philosophy #love #writings #memories #heartbreak #shortlife #loveend #dreamy #keepsmiling #shortwritings #quotes #lovepost #lovebreaks #quoteoftheday #positivethinking #thehappynow #instagood #livebywords

Agam Agarwal

A Good Relationship is when two people accept each other’s past, support each other’s present, and love each other enough to encourage each other’s future. So don’t rush love. Find a partner who encourages you to grow, who won’t cling to you, who will let you go out into the world and trust that you will come back. This is what true love is all about! #YQbaba #yopowrimo #life #philosophy #love #writings #memories #heartbreak #shortlife #loveend #dreamy #keepsmiling #shortwritings #quotes #lovepost #lovebreaks #quoteoftheday #positivethinking #thehappynow #instagood #livebywords
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification