Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Flaws Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Flaws Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love with flaws ending, love with flaws cast, love with flaws netflix, love with flaws, love by flaws,

• 108 Followers
  • 172 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

indefinite_mirage

what they see #fog #Flaws #loveyourself #selflove Bhagyashree Jena Dristi Dash UnHeardकवि #Love

read more
mute video

Rj Rupal Rajput

Learn to fly like birds 🕊️finding flaws in yourself is a sign of weak people. #motivateyourself #flyhigh #Flaws #Freedom love life #Live #Memes #hindiquotes

read more
mute video

Srinivas

The more you focus on others' flaws, the more you lose sight of your own strengths.The more you focus on your own strengths, the more likely you are to inspire others to do the same. #Flaws #Strength #inspire #motivate #Motivational

read more
mute video

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Yeah I sure have my flaws,
And I don't like how it gnaws,
At me in the morning mirror poking my eyes,
But for long....
Have I been a prisoner to my weakness,
Letting it take over me till I become mindless,
Getting over it so late that realization becomes pointless,
And for quite sometime....
After punishing and hating myself in foolish ways,
Now accepting and letting go of my mistakes,
And focusing and learning my own lessons...
Has been quite a volatile yet soothing process.

©Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet) #Flaws #weakness #Mistakes #Learning #Accepting

Ankita Tantuway

We should keep trying continuously to remove those flaws # life #Flaws #Trees

read more
It's okay to have flaws, but living with those flaws is not okay.

©Ankita Tantuway We should keep trying continuously to remove those flaws # life 
#flaws
#Trees

Merlin Dayana

mute video

Ritu Hirani

mute video

Nandipati Kalyani

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATflawsin1line • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #Flaws #rapidfire #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Forthright about failure to meet a certain standard and it's hard to criticize them OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATflawsin1line
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Vennila

Flaws are utterly beautiful
Next time when she falls
Remind her that !  Love your flaws💗

54/365
#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #life #motivation #365days365quotes #writingresolution #flaws #yqdiary

Springblossoms

9/365 Don't forget- your each act, your each step taking ahead is what you are. There is no success all time... But accepting failures and making improvements will definitely result to beautiful outcome💜💜💜 life #selflove #Motivation #writingresolution #365days365quotes #Beauty #Flaws #yqbaba

read more
Each act of life
Joining together
Making an ornament
Of beautiful pearl.
Yes these pearls 
Are most beautiful
And real
As searched and got
From depth of life.
Beauty and flaws
Together makes these
Pearls shine brightest.
And this is the
Best I can gift
Myself!!! 9/365
Don't forget- your each act, your each step taking ahead is what you are. There is no success all time... But accepting failures and making improvements will definitely result to beautiful outcome💜💜💜
#life #selflove #motivation #writingresolution #365days365quotes #beauty #flaws #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification