Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ITrustYou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ITrustYou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about trust me i love you, trust the person you love, i trust you love quotes, i trust you love message, i trust you love letter,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Collab, Collab 👀❤️ I never believed in soulmates. My breathing, my heartbeat, my body, my being wasn't made for you and neither yours for me. But whenever someone asks me, how long we've been together or how long I've known you, without any hesitation my answer is "always." I refuse to believe the first time that our bodies collided was in this world. We met eons over. Far before the heavenly bodies lit up the night sky and before my bones came to rest in this body of mine. This love, this thi #iloveyou #HeAndShe #ITrustYou #ibelieveinyou #shallikesconversation #chitscollab

read more
"Do you believe in soulsongs?"
She asks

"I believe in their lyrics, their rhythm
I believe you and me can vibe"
he replies Collab, Collab 👀❤️ 

I never believed in soulmates. My breathing, my heartbeat, my body, my being wasn't made for you and neither yours for me. But whenever someone asks me, how long we've been together or how long I've known you, without any hesitation my answer is "always." I refuse to believe the first time that our bodies collided was in this world. We met eons over. Far before the heavenly bodies lit up the night sky and before my bones came to rest in this body of mine. This love, this thi

Dr. Aastha Jain

I agree, you're right.🙃 #Talent #buyinglies #iamtalented believe #ITrustYou #Believe

read more
I am talented. 

I'll make you believe, I am buying your lies🙂 I agree, you're right.🙃

#talent #buyinglies #iamtalented #believe #itrustyou

brijesh mehta

I believe in love, respect and trust. I believe in you. I believe in your love. #brijeshmehta #मंमाधन #iloveyou #ITrustYou #Trust #LoveStory #lovequotes #yqbaba

read more

I know whom l can trust,
You seems trustworthy,
I trust you, more than l trust myself, completely!

but l will never trust a soul.

— % & I believe in love, respect and trust.
I believe in you. I believe in your love.

#BrijeshMehta

#मंमाधन #iloveyou #itrustyou #trust

akeelrahman11

Carry on, Don't wait.
I shall follow you, until heaven.
Trust me, I'm here. 
You don't. You turn around, everytime.
I fell. I break. I cry out loud.
It was never meant to be.
I'm here but you don't trust me.
I'm you.
You don't believe me?
See me in your shadow.
But you don't trust you.
I'm no one, because I'm you. 

- A.Rahman #LoveQuotes #LoveQuote #Love #Quotes #writer #writings #ITrustYou #YouDont #IamYou #FollowMe #FollowYou

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification