tags

Best jesus Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best jesus Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the life of jesus, the quotes of jesus, a song about jesus.

• 42 Followers
  • 239 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"The last page of notebook its all over ... and now its happily ever after her pain , her depression her failure everything turned into a story of glory the day she understood how much jesus loves her her life totally changed now she would think of that event that caused her pain but she wouldn't belong to that pain any longer today she has a dream today she loves today she is happy because JESUS IS THE WAY OF HER LIFE"

The last page of notebook its all over ...
and now its happily ever  after 
her pain ,
her depression 
her failure 
everything turned into a story of glory 
the day she understood how 
much jesus loves her 
her life totally changed 
now she would think of 
that event that caused her pain 
but she wouldn't belong to that pain any longer 
today she has a dream 
today she loves 
today she is happy 
because JESUS IS THE WAY OF HER LIFE

read the last page of this notebook
it will surprise you

21 Love

"First time, i felt the need of love when you caught hold of my hand first time i felt the pain of love when you left that hand forever 💔 first time i felt my life so happy when i was finally in love with jesus and not with humans first time i felt happiness in pain when i saw jesus with me holding my hands with a promise of forever ♥️"

First time, i felt the need of love 
when you caught hold 
of my hand 
first time i felt 
the pain of love 
when you left that 
hand forever 💔
first time i felt my life 
so happy 
when i was finally in love 
with jesus and not with 
humans 
first time i felt happiness in pain 
when i saw jesus with me 
holding my hands with a 
promise of forever ♥️

first time I found true love
#jesus#Christian#quites#Love#Life#Meaning

36 Love
2 Share

"unn sunsan rasto pe chalna asan toh nahi tha par inn rasto mein esa koi mila jis ne mujhe jeena shikhaya na hi woh koi ladki thi na hi koi ladka na hi koi dost na hi koi dusmaan woh toh mere bhagwaan hai jisne mere dard ko samjha mere zindagi ko sawara jisne mujhe nayi zindagi di utna pyaar kiya jitne kisi ne mujhse nahi kiya"

unn sunsan rasto pe chalna 
asan toh nahi tha 
par inn rasto mein esa koi
mila jis ne mujhe jeena 
shikhaya 
na hi woh koi 
ladki thi 
na hi koi ladka
na hi koi dost 
na hi koi dusmaan 
woh toh mere bhagwaan hai 
jisne mere dard ko samjha 
mere zindagi ko sawara 
jisne mujhe nayi 
zindagi di  
utna pyaar kiya 
jitne kisi ne mujhse 
nahi kiya

Jesus you are awesome 😍
#jesus#Loneliness#Love#Hope#Light#Divinity

39 Love
1 Share

Like ❤️tag🤷comment✍️and share🤳 #vanijazzlin #vj_word_of_heart #nojoto #Quoteoftheday #writersofindia #poetrycommunity #igpoets #wordsofwisdom #Love #Thoughts #igwriterclub #inspirationalquotes #Believe #jesus #faithquotes #Quote #receivethemiracles #blessings #wordoftheday #Loveofjesus #faithfullygraced #faithful #TrustGod #TrustGodsplans #verseoftheday #jesusbeliver #biblejournaling #Loveofgod #intheword

15 Love

"I loved The Moment that Trust is Lost, the moment that lies have happened to me it is like a Glass that is broken no matter how much you try to sweep up the Glass,no matter how many pices you try to pick up from the floor and no matter what super glue that you've got with the latest technology it cannot put that Glass Back together for it to Hold water the water will leak😒 In World we Live in today if we run into real trouble we couldn't Survive like we use to Survive🤷 DROP IT, LEAVE IT AND LET IT GO 😎 @vj_word_of_heart"

I loved The Moment that Trust is Lost, the moment that lies have happened to me it is like a Glass that is broken no matter how much you try to sweep up the Glass,no matter how many pices you try to pick up from the floor and no matter what super glue that you've got with the latest technology it cannot put that Glass Back together for it to Hold water the water will leak😒
In World we Live in today if we run into real trouble we couldn't Survive like we use to Survive🤷
DROP IT, LEAVE IT AND LET IT GO 😎
@vj_word_of_heart

Like❤️tag🤷comment✍️and share🤳 #nojoto #vanijazzlin #quoteoftheday #writersofindia #poetrycommunity #igpoets #wordsofwisdom #Love #Thoughts #igwriterclub #inspirationalquotes #Believe #jesus #faithquotes #vj_word_of_heart

19 Love