Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best psychopath Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best psychopath Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about psychopath meaning in hindi, psychopath quotes, psychopath diary, psychopath meaning, difference sociopath psychopath,

• 14 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

indefinite_mirage

Lovely dolls. #doll #psychopath #Murder #killer #Death #boy #girl #nojolife #New #new_post Bibhuprasad Biswal:Aesthete UnHeardकवि #suspense

read more
mute video

Cerebral Derange

Instead of psychopath
I will be a sociopath
Because of my behavior
On colourful people's #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#yqdidi#yqkavi#yqrestzone#sociopath#psychopath

Cerebral Derange

Instead of psychopath
I will be a sociopath
Because of my behavior
On colourful people's #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#yqdidi#yqkavi#yqrestzone#sociopath#psychopath

Dr. Aastha Jain

So i sit there pricking on my skin, for the pain tells me, I still have the ability to feel. #Pain life #lifequotes #psychopath

read more
I wanted to feel alive
With something
With anything
Literally. 

If I could, I would gulp down poison 
This instant to see what death feels like.. 
For once.. 

And then come back to now. 
To experience 
the essence of my breath. 

To experience life.  So i sit there pricking on my skin, for the pain tells me, I still have the ability to feel. 

#pain #life #lifequotes #psychopath

Nitish

I enjoy the status of being single but At times I miss you like hell ..
I'mma  psychopath...........
 #yqbaba #yqdidi #morningthoughts #myself #self #psychopath

Sherlock Doyle

My daughter didn't die, she was reborn. #psychopath #Murder #daughter #Skin #Fuse #Possess #revenge #Like

read more
Screaming, I begged the psychopath to stop as he skinned my daughter and wore it himself.

I smiled as the skin fused
with his own and he said,
     “I like him, Daddy!” My daughter didn't die, she was reborn.

#psychopath #murder #daughter #skin #fuse #possess #revenge #like

Devansh Desai

One, could be anything from a possible suicide to a potential homicide.
Two, could be a mere coincidence, or the foundation of a conspiracy.
Three, begins a pattern.
Four, entails a psychopath, or a sociopath, on a merry spree.  #numbers #homicide #coincidence #conspiracy #psychopath #sociopath #spree #yqbaba

Diwa

"Discerning A Sociopath" A passing thought. Feel free to collab or comment, please. I really want to know, based on real life experience. Because, sociopaths and psychopaths are excellent chameleons. It is, truly, difficult to discern them. #sociopath #psychopath #diwa #yqbaba

read more
How do you discern
A true sociopath?
In reality, I find it
Most toilsome
To descry 
The authentic one.
As it happens,
I always inveigle
To unearth the good 
In every person.
Hence, I get blinded
By the speckle
Of holiness, I see,
That I disregard
The warnings 
Of impending doom. "Discerning A Sociopath"
A passing thought. Feel free to collab or comment, please. I really want to know, based on real life experience. Because, sociopaths and psychopaths are excellent chameleons. It is, truly, difficult to discern them. 

#sociopath #psychopath #diwa #yqbaba

Durga Kannan

#yqbaba #Reality #psychopath #harshreality #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The Euphoric Writer

read more
Everyone has hidden pain.
It's all just how well you hide it
and convincingly fake a smile. #yqbaba
#reality
#psychopath
#harshreality  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  The Euphoric Writer

Aman Verma

She was so engrossed at the moment that she felt irritated when the alarm of her phone started vibrating in a loud manner, breaking her sleep, and she felt irritated because she was feeling giddy due to her dream. She was not in the mood to get out of bed for she was still reminiscing about the dream she had, but she had to because she had to give an important presentation in the office today, she had to look her best, for she wanted to impress the investors, and moreover, HIM. As the presentati #story #yqbaba #obsession #yqdidi #yqquotes #psychopath #Murder

read more
Narrative of Eventide Inamorata 

As he hugged her from behind, she felt relaxed, not wanting to part ways for she was not able to control her emotions for she was enjoying the warmth of his tight hug. As his fingers began playing with her hair, she felt ecstatic, for it was after a long time, they were spending some meaningful time together. 

(Read full in caption) She was so engrossed at the moment that she felt irritated when the alarm of her phone started vibrating in a loud manner, breaking her sleep, and she felt irritated because she was feeling giddy due to her dream. She was not in the mood to get out of bed for she was still reminiscing about the dream she had, but she had to because she had to give an important presentation in the office today, she had to look her best, for she wanted to impress the investors, and moreover, HIM. As the presentati
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification