Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best seekingtruth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best seekingtruth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

twisha ray

Silence makes the loudest voice. #NatureLove #SpeakOutLoud #Observing #seekingtruth #Life

read more
mute video

NO ONE

One said:"its not when you stop thinking,
its when you stop sleeping"
Other said:"its not when you wake,
its when you work"
Two said:"its not when you fight,
its when you fighthard"
Other said:"its not when you hit the target,
its when you hit the goal"
Three said:"its not when you achieve,
its when you help others achieve"
(suddenly there was a silence)
few minutes later
Four said:"its not what you say,
its how you say it"
Other said:"its not what you speak,
its what you do".....
(So the cycle of debate repeatedly went on..till i put my pen down, and stopped thinking)

©NO ONE #poetryunplugged  #Gameofwords  #nojotopoetry #Nojoto #noone #words #seekingtruth #whosaidwhat #whatisit 

#Hopeless

Akhil Kael

The peace I was looking for,
The place I was destined for..
#nojotop #nojotophotos #Photooftheday #nojotoevery #nojotolike #spiritualawakening #1111 #riseofphoenix #seekingtruth #selflove #selfexproration

Akhil Kael

Note to Myself Piece by Piece
Building my streaks of PEACE ✌️ #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoEnglish #rapper #inspiration #nevergiveup #1111 #riseofphoenix #seekingtruth #NojotoApp #beyondlovenhate #prayers #blessed #beautiful #love #nojototop #nojotobest #nojotolike #win #comeback #Picoftheday #beautiful #dontquit #peace #tranquility #freestylerapper

Akhil Kael

Someone tapped into the frequencies of human's subconscious, and here's how the decoded message appears to be
#nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoEnglish #rapper #miracle #peace #tranquility #freestylerapper #1111 #riseofphoenix #seekingtruth #NojotoApp #spiritualawakening #poweroflove #beyondlovenhate #enlighten #evolution #thegodwithinus #triumphofhumanity

Akhil Kael

Is war the original human state?
And peace just a rejuvenating break? #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoEnglish #rapper #riseofphoenix #1111 #spiritualawakening #Photooftheday #love #misunderstood #bhfyp #uglytruth #seekingtruth #NojotoApp #beyondlovenhate #prayers #abundance #blessed #beautiful #nojototop  Satyaprem Arun Raina Shab Anjan Roy anjalie verma
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification