tags

Best let Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best let Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let me love you, let me love you lyrics, let me love you song download.

• 818 Followers
  • 5780 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

#Internationalnonviolenceday #gandhijayanti
Violence, intolerance, riots are devastating things that destroys human race, their feelings and what not...! These things damages every stage of life, separating them from their loved ones leaving them in deep remorse. Let's not spread violence. Let's be one of the peace lover. We support peace. Do you?
Spread peace. Love your life.
#Internationalnonviolenceday #gandhijayanti

562 Love
59.1K Views
44 Share

#nojotorap #bhopal #sourabhshresth #let #latest #chengthewarrior #Rap #Trending #Nojoto #repost Neer @Satyaprem Upadhyay

357 Love
23.4K Views
8 Share

""

"Let's pretend that we know each other! Let's share all the moments of happiness, stress, agony! Let's be cooperative when time needs us to be! Let's love each other till time exists! Let's create magic with the music we have in our hearts! Promises of love, friendship, togetherness, family and all of this on just an assumption that we know each other? What if we really did?"

Let's pretend that we know each other! 
Let's share all the moments of happiness, stress, agony! 
Let's be cooperative when time needs us to be! 
Let's love each other till time exists! 
Let's create magic with the music we have in our hearts!

Promises of love, friendship, togetherness, family 
and all of this on just an assumption 
that we know each other? 
What if we really did?

Do I know you?
#nojoto
#nojotoenglish #pretend #Assume #Love #Life @Satyaprem @Internet Jockey @Cold Ak @Laughing_soul

235 Love
4 Share

""

"Note to Myself When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need. – Tao Te Ching"

Note to Myself 
When I let go of what I am,
 I become what I might be.
 When I let go of what I have, 
I receive what I need. 
– Tao Te Ching

When I let go of what I am,
I become what I might be.
When I let go of what I have,
I receive what I need.
– Tao Te Ching

217 Love
4 Share

""

"The only real emotion I ever understood, Hidden under my hood, Felt it was ok to feel is anger.. For a decade anger laced my rhymes, Hate I drank like wine, Oh the world's so beautiful, I hated myself, get this right, Hated my body and mind, I hated myself so much, That I didn't let myself foster right, Made love to drugs all through day n night, Fuck you if you think I did it just to get high.. I did so I would die, just die, just die, But eventually wake up to find myself right, Guess I am a blessed child, Now I let myself roar louder than lions, I fucking survived, I did, I did burn myself To be my own light.. Yao gods, now I leave my anger to you, Teach me to tame and tweak it fine and right."

The only real emotion I ever understood,
Hidden under my hood, 
Felt it was ok to feel is anger.. 
For a decade anger laced my rhymes, 
Hate I drank like wine, 
Oh the world's so beautiful, 
I hated myself, get this right, 
Hated my body and mind, 
I hated myself so much, 
That I didn't let myself foster right, 
Made love to drugs all through day n night, 
Fuck you if you think I did it just to get high.. 
I did so I would die, just die, just die, 
But eventually wake up to find myself right, 
Guess I am a blessed child, 
Now I let myself roar louder than lions, 
I fucking survived, I did, I did burn myself 
To be my own light.. 
Yao gods, now I leave my anger to you, 
Teach me to tame and tweak it fine and right.

#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Rapper #Inspiration #nevergiveup #survival #nojotop #Poetry #freestylerap #Redemption #streetrap #beastmode #determination #nomercy #nobowdown #nojotolike #nojotofollow #nojotobest #Rap #Rapbattle

192 Love
5 Share