Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best happy_birthday_to_me Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best happy_birthday_to_me Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about happy birthday to you song download pagalworld, birthday happy birthday to you, to you happy birthday to you, bolenge happy birthday to you dj, happy birthday to best friend,

• 11 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Malaya Ranjan Samal

Dear MS
On life's cricket pitch, it is not easy to face life's fire ball. Where Life threw to you some happiness some good moments and gift some precious thing & people like full-toos & free fit. bowled some unexpected bouncers, in otherhand it's took some dreams some people and relations away from you or you left some people relationships and dreams like some unplayable outswingers and It's also give you sadness and tears which you cannot avoid even if you didn't want it like inswingers. Also gave you some tough times of loneliness and depressed moments which was not easy to survive like unwanted unplayable yourkors.
Not exactly as you wanted, but something happened according to your own way like some offspin and some leg spin. Life also give some people and some good times which was looks easy to you but they remained beyond your understanding like some incomprehensible googly & some flipper out of expectation. 
Also life Gave you some chance of good & enjoyble time & some opportunities which you caught with a safe hand or you drop some catches (Opportunity) cz of your carelessness.
 I know you are good at wicket keeping but You had the chance to stump those who gone ahead of you, but you chose to be honest and go ahead with your hard work.
 I'm happy that you faced all these with patience, courage without fear and today you scored 24 runs.
And I know in future life will bowl you some reverseswinger, deadly bouncer, some unwanted unplayable yorker, will put you in very difficult situation. I wish also life will bring a lot of happiness and opportunity to you & I hope you will caught them with a safe hands. My good wishes always with you I hope that in future you will face those situations safely with patience and without fear.
Congratulations dear MS  for scoring 24 and still Playing

©Malaya Ranjan Samal 24 Not Out 
#Happy_Birthday_to_me
#BirthDay

Dr.Sarvesh Kumar Physiotherapist

mute video

Shahana Parveen

Happy birthday to me ☺ Thank u guys for your wishes and love Kunal Mehta Ravi Ranjan Mohammad Sarfaraz Sejal Moriya #yqbaba #boostthyself #happy_birthday_to_me #theinkslingers #thewritingghost

read more
A most awaited day passes finally
With lots of love and wishes from the dear ones.

Who says birthday does not bring any change in life?
Small courages made by closed ones are enough to make us smile.

#Happy_Birthday_to_me ☺ Happy birthday to me ☺
Thank u guys for your wishes and love
Kunal Mehta
Ravi Ranjan
Mohammad Sarfaraz
Sejal Moriya

suruchi

mute video

Dheeraj Bakshi

mute video

Sachin Chaudhari

🎊 🎂 🎂 🎊 
Happy Birthday to Me
☺ #Happy_Birthday_to_Me#Sachin

Kamalakanta Jena (KK)

mute video

LAv PRakash

आज मेरा जन्मदिन है दोस्तों..😊😊 #happybirthday nojoto #Love #nojotohindi #Shayari #BirthDay #special नयनसी परमार @_mâńńïsh reena uikey Mamta Rawat Aadarsha singh #happy_birthday_to_me

read more
तोहफा किसे चाहिए..
बस वक्त दे देना थोड़ा सा..!!
#Happy_Birthday_To_Me
-लव प्रकाश आज मेरा जन्मदिन है दोस्तों..😊😊
#happybirthday #nojoto #love #nojotohindi #shayari #birthday #special नयनसी परमार @_mâńńïsh reena uikey  Mamta Rawat Aadarsha singh

prakash

खूबसूरत सी रात मे उस चाँद का, 

दिलकश आशियाना हुवा था.. 

सुबह के इंतजार मे गुजरती वो हसीन रात... 

वो जुगनुओ का जगमगाना हुवा था 

बड़ा बेशकीमती था वो हसीन पल... 

जब हमारा इस दुनियां मे आना हुवा था... ! #happy_birthday_to_me!!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification