tags

Best mathewsgirl Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

24 Stories- Find the Best mathewsgirl Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 1 Followers
  • 24 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Kyu banate ho khwaabo ka mehal jise khud todoge tum, Aaj kehte ho pyar hai tumse kal mera naam tak bhul jaaoge tum..."

Kyu banate ho khwaabo ka mehal jise khud todoge tum,
Aaj kehte ho pyar hai tumse kal mera naam tak bhul jaaoge tum...

Why after so many promises, Why people leave you🙄🤔😫

#27 #BreakUp #Love #1427 #brokenheart #brokenrelationship #Sanu #solapur #Lie #ditch #SAD #mathewsgirl #lostlove #lonely #alone #Christ #promises #MissHim #comeback @@lively_feel_with_shrey @Brijesh Maurya @pranali panchal @pranali panchal @Voice_of_loveee @aman6.1

31 Love

"मेरी सारी ख्वाहिशों का गला उस एक ख़त ने घोट दिया, जिसपे लिखा था कि मिलने आना है बिछड़नै के लिए!"

मेरी सारी ख्वाहिशों का गला उस एक ख़त ने घोट दिया,
 जिसपे लिखा था कि मिलने आना है बिछड़नै के लिए!

When he wanted meet me a last time.

#lostlove #missu #lonely #Brokenheart #Broken #comeback #27 #Sanu #mathewsgirl #1427 😫 #loveyou #alone @@lively_feel_with_shrey @Brijesh Maurya @aman6.1 @pranali panchal @Voice_of_loveee

22 Love

"From living life to the fullest, To cursing myself to death.. Life Took A Rapid Change"

From living life to the fullest,
To cursing myself to death..

Life Took A Rapid Change

Life has been changed so much...

#burden #lostlove #curse #Problems #Life #burden #Death #MissHim #Sanu #27 #1427 #solapur #mathewsgirl #Broken #lonely #Diaries #Brokenheart

@@lively_feel_with_shrey @Brijesh Maurya @aman6.1 @Voice_of_loveee @pranali panchal

192 Love
9 Share

"From - You are a blessing for me, To - It was my mistake to love you ... 💕People change rapidly...💕"

From - You are a blessing for me,
To - It was my mistake to love you ...

💕People change rapidly...💕

Never say so much Harsh words to anyone,
you Never know how much the other will curse himself from it.

#curse #lostlove #1427 #Sanu #comeback #lonely #Mistake #solapur #MissHim #blessing #mathewsgirl #Memories #TimeChanges #27 #peoplechange @Brijesh Maurya @pranali panchal @Voice_of_loveee @aman6.1 @Shanawaz Sabir

192 Love
3 Share

"It took almost 3 years to create all memories with him, & To him it took just 2 months to forget all of them."

It took almost 3 years to create all  memories with him,
&
To him it took just 2 months to forget all of them.

how it's was so easy to forget all the memories...

#Memories #Sanu #lostlove #lifeline #Broken #Brokenheart #ditch #missyou #comeback #mathewsgirl #27 #solapur #MissHim @@lively_feel_with_shrey @Brijesh Maurya @Wagish Chandra @pranali panchal @Voice_of_loveee

40 Love