tags

Best womens Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best womens Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 48 Followers
  • 46 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"women's are not superior than mens. nor mens are. boht are superior at their own places. (Read the captain)."

women's are not superior than mens.
nor mens are.
boht are superior at their own places.

(Read the captain).

Now a days . Women's always pretend that they are superior than mens. We know that they give birth and mens can't.but there is not the fault of men,Its a natural thing. Mens also have their responsibilities.and so what they work for the seak of their family. They also care,they also love.just because they don't bleed doesn't mean they are weak. Its also not their choice to born male or female. Both mens and womens live their lives as they are supposed to live.And for the mens also who abuses a

12 Love

"Natural Morning Na koi sudharta hai Na kisi ki fitrat badalti hai Kutte gher hi lete hai ek ladki ko jab vo ghar se akele nikalti hai"

Natural Morning Na koi sudharta hai 
Na kisi ki fitrat badalti hai 
Kutte gher hi lete hai ek ladki ko 
jab vo ghar se akele nikalti hai

#truelines #womens #lifelines #story

71 Love

"the day i started living i obeyed the rules i was said to be in a house and make happy rooms whenever i object they handover me a bloom but listen i too have the right to wonder not every time i'll need to surrender so dont you dare to force me other wise you have to face huge thunder cozz the day i started living i obeyed the rules but now not any more so dont you dare"

the day i started living
i obeyed the rules

i was said to be in a house
and make happy rooms
whenever i object they
handover me a bloom

but listen i too have the right to wonder
not every time i'll need to surrender
so dont you dare to force me 
other wise you have to face huge thunder

cozz the day i started living 
i obeyed the rules
but now not any more
so dont you dare

womens right

#Women #Womens #Womenrights #socialinjustice #securewomens #Love #true #beloved #and #Loveothers

27 Love

"जीने दे जिंदगी उसे आपने हिसाब की, क्यों करे वो परवाह इस बेकार समाज की?"

जीने दे जिंदगी उसे आपने हिसाब की, 
क्यों करे वो परवाह इस बेकार समाज की?

#womens #Life #Poetry #Life #Zindagi #girls

25 Love

"इन्साफ के लिए खड़े है कई लोग, पर कितने दिन तक, यहाँ तो लोग भगवान को भी जरूरत के हिसाब से याद रखते है, ✍️शान्तनु जैन"

इन्साफ के लिए खड़े है कई लोग, 
 पर कितने दिन तक,       
यहाँ तो लोग भगवान को भी 
  जरूरत के हिसाब से याद रखते है, 
✍️शान्तनु जैन

#nojoto #nojotohindi #insaaf #RESPECT #womens

141 Love
4 Share