Best bebold Stories

• 4 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Suggested Stories

Best bebold Stories, Status, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Videos on Nojoto. Also Read about bebold Quotes, bebold Shayari, bebold Videos, bebold Poem and bebold WhatsApp Status in English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla, Odia and other languages on Nojoto.

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories
STAND 

OUT 

AMIDST 

THE 

COMMON 

FIRMLY. #NojotoQuote

(Please read the caption below⤵️)

It is not much difficult to be unique. With a lot of hard work, patience and dedication, one can be unique. And, one chooses to be unique.
(Nowadays, it's a kind of trend of being unique, proving oneself unique, etc)

But, have you ever thought of being a commoner firmly? (Firm: Bold)

No. Right?
Because it's not trending or not your style, attitude, etc. It's not something to be, right?

Actually to be one it needs guts. A lot and lot of guts to be a commoner proudly, because none favours a commoner easily being common as always with the as usual.
But, to be a commoner with the as usual together with your uniqueness or speciality need a lot of guts.

Why guts?
Guts to accept to be ONE amidst them. And, that too boldly.
Guts to show that being a common is not so common.
Guts to present an amazingly different personality.
Guts to choose the one less chosen.

I believe,
Boldly showcase your commonness mixed with your uniqueness and present an amazingly different persona like You and shine in the world!❤️

#sillythoughts #bebold #BePositive #nojotoenglish #Nojoto #thesilentuttererwords🎓

37 Love
15 Comment

Blossom boldly with firm!🌸

📸: By Me. (Device: Redmi Note 5)

#bebold #befirm #Nojoto #nojotophoto

27 Love
2 Comment

I'm just me / are you just you? #copied 💁
#you #nojotophoto #Nojoto #nojotophoto #English #writing #Poetry #Woman #Goal #BeYou #bebold #conscious #meditation #BeYou

14 Love
0 Comment

what's your meditation ? how you heal yourself? #nojotophoto #Nojoto #nojotophoto #English #writing #Poetry #Woman #Goal #BeYou #bebold #conscious #meditation #BeYou

6 Love
0 Comment

Be present.. #nojotophoto #Nojoto #nojotophoto #English #writing #Poetry #Woman #Goal #BeYou #bebold #conscious

13 Love
0 Comment