Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best conspiracytheory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best conspiracytheory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about con meaning in hindi, e learning pros and cons, microeconomics is known as income theory, conspiracy meaning in hindi, legalizing prostitution pros and cons,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Tushar Paul

Have you got these thoughts or may be something similar in your mind after the incident? Or I am just thinking too much! I have a complete story made up in my mind about this theory. It suddenly popped up in my mind and in a few minutes I was able to connect almost all the dots. May be effects of excessive sci-fi movies. But I have the complete plot in my mind behind this incident though it looks far too away from reality. Just wierd I would say! Let me know, if it gives you any source of inspi #yourquote #yqbaba #fiction #conspiracytheory #yourquotebaba #yqdost #thoughtofthemidnight #storyplot

read more
A conspiracy theory!

The father of all conspiracy theories! 
The latest film industry incident has an alien angle!
A young successful actor dies who had a deep interest in space and cosmos!
He, who owned a high-end telescope!
Is there more into it?
Or is it just another case of depression or nepotism?
Has he identified anything using his telescope which someone doesn't want the world to know?
Who is that someone, is it an extraterrestrial identity?
How big is the human involvement, is that person really human or something else in disguise?
Who else knows about the discovery?
Are they already dead or still alive?

Hint: 10th planet, lizard people Have you got these thoughts or may be something similar in your mind after the incident? Or I am just thinking too much!
I have a complete story made up in my mind about this theory. It suddenly popped up in my mind and in a few minutes I was able to connect almost all the dots. May be effects of excessive sci-fi movies. But I have the complete plot in my mind behind this incident though it looks far too away from reality. 
Just wierd I would say!
Let me know, if it gives you any source of inspi

🌻 Shankh 🖋️

A lie gets halfway around the World before the Truth has a chance to get its pants on.

- Winston Churchill #diplomatic #conspiracytheory #conflicted #consciousness #perspective #conclave #psychologicalfact

Tushar Kanti Paul

Have you got these thoughts or may be something similar in your mind after the incident? Or I am just thinking too much! I have a complete story made up in my mind about this theory. It suddenly popped up in my mind and in a few minutes I was able to connect almost all the dots. May be effects of excessive sci-fi movies. But I have the complete plot in my mind behind this incident though it looks far too away from reality. Just wierd I would say! Let me know, if it gives you any source of inspi #yourquote #yqbaba #fiction #conspiracytheory #yourquotebaba #yqdost #thoughtofthemidnight #storyplot

read more
A conspiracy theory!

The father of all conspiracy theories! 
The latest film industry incident has an alien angle!
A young successful actor dies who had a deep interest in space and cosmos!
He, who owned a high-end telescope!
Is there more into it?
Or is it just another case of depression or nepotism?
Has he identified anything using his telescope which someone doesn't want the world to know?
Who is that someone, is it an extraterrestrial identity?
How big is the human involvement, is that person really human or something else in disguise?
Who else knows about the discovery?
Are they already dead or still alive?

Hint: 10th planet, lizard people Have you got these thoughts or may be something similar in your mind after the incident? Or I am just thinking too much!
I have a complete story made up in my mind about this theory. It suddenly popped up in my mind and in a few minutes I was able to connect almost all the dots. May be effects of excessive sci-fi movies. But I have the complete plot in my mind behind this incident though it looks far too away from reality. 
Just wierd I would say!
Let me know, if it gives you any source of inspi

Ravi Kumar

Conspiracy theorists be like :
The guy in the MDH masala ad is Chacha Chaudhry. #humour #conspiracytheory

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification