tags

Best Am Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Am Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 1962 Followers
  • 14558 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"My family creates much memories.. #If I am a 🍕 pizza, then my family is the toppings.. #If I am a curry, then my family is the spices.. #If I am a 🌲 tree, then my family is the water and nutrients to survive.. AT LAST.. #If I am a body, then my family is the soul of my body.. #LoveMyFamily.. #MyLifeStartsAndEndsWithMyFamily"

My family creates much memories..
#If I am a 🍕 pizza, then my family is the toppings..
#If I am a curry, then my family is the spices..
#If I am a 🌲 tree, then my family is the water and nutrients to survive..
AT LAST..
#If I am a body, then my family is the soul of my body..
#LoveMyFamily..
#MyLifeStartsAndEndsWithMyFamily

#Worldhabitatday

13 Love

"I have not adopted writing. Writing has adopted me. Just like a parents. Writing never made me feel that i am adopt one. He makes me feel i am one of them."

I have not adopted writing.
Writing has adopted me.
Just like a parents.
Writing never made me feel that i am adopt one.
He makes me feel i am one of them.

#nojoto #nojotohindi #nojotoenglish #kavishala

56 Love

"I am in love with words. I am in love with paper. I am in love with book. I am in love with pen."

I am in love with words.
I am in love with paper.
I am in love with book.
I am in love with pen.

#nojoto #nojotohindi #nojotoenglish
#kavishala

59 Love
1 Share

"Why no one can see me? Is it because am standing in dark? Why no one can hear me? Even when am.screaming as loud as I can? Why they by pass and walk me? Why no one can see me?"

Why no one can see me? Is it because am standing in dark? Why no one can hear me? Even when am.screaming as loud as I can? Why they by pass and walk me? Why no one can see me?

36 Love

"As a girl i am talktive.... crazy.... super sensitive and stupid tooo and i love the way i am... so dear haters don't waste ur time on me...🙏🙏"

As a girl
 i am talktive....
crazy....
super sensitive and
 stupid tooo and 
i love the way i am...
so dear haters don't 
waste ur time on me...🙏🙏

#nojoto
#nojotoenglish
#english2liners
#englishquotes