Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Didn Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Didn Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i didn t fall in love with you i walked, why didn t you come, we didn t meet by accident quotes, i didn t mean to hurt you quotes, she didn t like me,

• 174 Followers
  • 2003 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sourajita D

I didn't confess to you 
'cause then my love 
would not grow and be
restricted to the day
I confessed! Confession 
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #confession #didn't #quotereview #limited #growing #day

Fida Mansoor

mute video

Bhanu Rockstar

My eyes always looked at the sight Where you used to be my side... The day you dead was the day I failed

read more
It is too late, Still I am awake 
It is too late, Still I am walking in and out
It is too late, Still my heart didn't decrease its ach
It is too late, Still my day got regret
It is too late, Still my eyes didn't lose hope to wait
Its too late, Still we didn't start to date
I know its too late, 
But I still didn't express my feel
Which I have hidden in heart beat
Its too late 
I should degrade my fate
Its too late
I didn't open my love gate
Its too late
I would never be your soul mate 
Its too late
Still you didn't not wake up
But you made to lye in coffin box...!!! My eyes always looked at the sight
Where you used to be my side...
The day you dead was the day I failed

Akhil Kael

I didn't get in drumming Cuz it was just a teenage spark,
Cuz if it was it would have been long gone..
I didn't get into drumming just Cuz I would get to do tantric spars,
Whether or not with a woman in my arms..
I didnt buy drumming as a ticket to fame n all,
Cuz even after a decade of crusades,
Slept my nights through street paves,
With no dinner on the plate,
Built a studio only to loose it to fake mates,
Fakies tried to create a stalemate..
But I hung on with my hard on for drums
To send me through gazillion skies when I ejaculate..
My drum solos till I make the whole venue resonate..
Its the only thing for which I have never been too late...
Skip few meals just to buy drumsticks..
One liner to put it straight..
Na bitch you can go fuck the one you think is straight,
Cuz for you I'd rather be a gay,
Cuz I ain't skipping a beat or penny on your gold prone brain.
I'd still buy the same drumsticks 
That made you approach me in the first place,
I opened the gates, but know this you can never trade,
Places with my drums my gold braces.. Warning.. PARENTAL ADVISORY. 
When pushed.. I rhyme..??
I RAP.. EAT EM ALL ALIVE..
#riseofphoenix #reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #rapper #unstoppable #NojotoApp #NojotoEnglish #NojotoStory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoEnglish #rap #heartfealt #keepitreal

AS Rabi❤روبي علی شيخ

read more
Last night  Why didn't you come Last night?

Didn't have a car rental? Or, were you stuck in a traffic jam?

You come to my dream every last night.❤

subhdeep1987

Sure. ASHELY: …………….. I am Ashley Tisdale. And this is my story- #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 Sure.

ASHELY:

……………..

I am Ashley Tisdale. And this is my story-
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification