Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Started Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Started Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about questions to ask a guy you just started talking to, you just started a book, i started liking you, summer just started quotes, bttray could not be started,

• 203 Followers
  • 1495 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sobiya

#lakeview #thebestadvice #Started L♡veLy_L♡veLy_Smile #Life_experience

read more
mute video

Dinesh Mungath

GETTING STARTED.

You only need ONE thing to get started. One smile can start a friendship. One hand can lift a soul. One candle can wipe out darkness. One word, one child, one teacher, one pen and one book can change the world. Be that ONE.

©Dinesh Mungath #motivate #changes #Started

Suraj Madhwani

jb 10 saal purani car ko start kro.... #Comedy #car #Funny #start #Started #ComedyVideo #Funny🤣🤣 #Starts #Reels #Suraj

read more
mute video

R.S.Meghwal

mute video

nitin gorade

💖💖man baap ka emotional video💖💖 #Started #viral #Shots #YouTuber #Emotional #Motivational

read more
mute video

Chitra Iyer

For a better read: It all started with a Rose 🌹 A rose that had the most intoxicating fragrance ever. As his eyes met mine, the rose exchanged hands and our hearts spoke. The rose met me roz roz and one day the hearts exchanged places. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #Started #spookiansclub #horrortales #chitshorror #scstarted

read more
A rose that had the most intoxicating fragrance ever. As his eyes met mine, the rose exchanged hands and hearts spoke. 
The rose met me roz roz and one day the hearts exchanged places. 
When darkness fell, his heart walked outa me and I froze. I could see it take the shape of the fragrant rose but today it was stinking, grinning at me. I thought I had my heart in my mouth but it was outside with him and his heart was walking away. I threw up and my eyes popped out of their sockets following the heart. Now the eyes were eyeing the fleeing heart and chasing it. Soon my arms flew away and caught the heart. I had by then passed out. My heart was with him and it was aching for me. I yearned in him for me.
He was in charge of me. 
I have been told to look for a similar rose that can undo the damage. I have found the rose. Now I need a heart.
I'm coming to get yours. Wait. I come.. with love in my heart, the heart that has made a home in him. I must exchange it with yours. Help me. I look lovely and the rose is intoxicating. Here it is 🌹. Catch it. Catch it. I caught you.
 For a better read:

It all started with a Rose 🌹

A rose that had the most intoxicating fragrance ever. As his eyes met mine, the rose exchanged hands and our hearts spoke. 

The rose met me roz roz and one day the hearts exchanged places.

CM Chaitanyaa

We've started, 
But not yet, 
We've anything started.    #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqpoetry #yqbabachallenge #233poem #started #new #something_to_humanity

Mayaank Modi

After all this,
I only want a last walk with YOU ..
To leave ME to that place,
From where we have STARTED .. #yqbaba #started #leave #me #you #we #place #walk

Preeta Sarkhel

#yqbaba #Started

read more
And it all started where it's all ended #yqbaba #started

Roohi Bhargava

life #Ends #Started #yourquote #yqbaba thoughts #yqdiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Riya Kumar

read more
Life ends at a point from where it starts a new journey.  #life 
#ends 
#started 
#yourquote
#yqbaba 
#thoughts 
#yqdiary  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Riya Kumar
loader
Home
Explore